Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

How do these compare to Quaker rolled oats in regards to cooking time and texture?
How long does it takes to cook it ? Or does it better to leave overnight in milk ?
What's the flavor of these oats?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain!
Product Highlights
“I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago.” in 7 reviews
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am a big fan of Bobs Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats. They are easy to prepare cuz of the little amount of time it takes. Definitely worth the Price and not too expensive. I recommend!
Organic
Delicious, hot, and satisfying. This oatmeal carries you through the day with heart-healthy organic oats with a satisfying texture. It may be a little more expensive than other brands but well worth it. yes, i would buy again.
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Brooklyn,NY
An essential part of my day. I eat them for breakfast and the fiber in them keep me full until lunchtime. These oars are organic with no added sugar in them which makes them healthy. However, if you’re looking to loose weight I wouldn’t recommend consuming more than 2 cups a day.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
patterson, CA
Bob's oats are great. My mom and I enjoy eating them as they are super healthy and filling. You can make a variety of meals from this. e even made pancakes and they were yummylious.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Klamath falls , OR
I'm a huge fan of all Red Mill products. They are quality and easy to use. They also have a super nice range of products, like random things you didn't even know existed! I would definitely recommend this brand to healthy eaters.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Tigard, OR
So good. The flavor is way better tan some other brands. I like this or their steel cut oats as a warm me up winter breakfast. I sometimes eat them plain as their flavor is so good it doesn't need to have things added to it.
No Special Diet
These Quick Oats are great for a quick, filling breakfast! I highly reccomend following the recipe on the bag. They reccomend adding a pinch of salt to the oats, and it is amazing! I love how easy, and truly quick these are to make, and the add ins are endless!
Organic, No Special Diet
Los Angeles, CA
I use these oats in so many ways - for breakfast, to make milk, to make cookies or truffle balls, etc. they’re really versatile and a good size for the price, which is important because of how often I use them.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Tonawanda, NY
We love these plain oats!! We use them in just about everything. Yogurt smoothies cereal etc. they are usually on sale at a goood price at Tops. I eat these about 4 times per week
Bob's Red Mill is honestly one of my favorite brands... from oats to almond flour. It's always delicious and never tastes artificial. The only downfall is that it can be very pricey
Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...