Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

How do these compare to Quaker rolled oats in regards to cooking time and texture?
How long does it takes to cook it ? Or does it better to leave overnight in milk ?
What's the flavor of these oats?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain!
Product Highlights
“I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago.” in 7 reviews
wilsonville
I think it’s very good it’s all affordable! Are used to work at bob’s red mill , and I completely love all their products! They never disappoint, and all the machinery is completely clean! I’ve met the people they’re completely clean! I recommend all of the Bob’s red Mill products along with this one ! They’re an amazing company
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of quick oats, only because they digest quicker leaving you hungry sooner. That being said, when I’m already hungry and need carbs ASAP, I love that these are organic and they taste great!
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Hudsonville
I wish I could hug Bob. He makes the best oatmeal and it gets me through life. I eat oatmeal pretty much every day during the academic year and it’s so nice to have these amazing rolled oats. Perfect texture, thickness, and everything.
Vegan
Wynantskill, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Loving the quick rolled oats easy to cook and fast in the morning no worries here for moms on the go . I’m very excited because I have a new store near me that carries a ton of Bob’s at great price I’ll be trying a lot of different products. This is super fast so I really recommend it oatmeal is the perfect breakfast to have ready for the kids in the morning especially if you live in the cold areas like we do it’s great to have something hot and ready for them before they head out to school!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Carthage , MS
I adore everything about this brand! I feel good knowing that when my children want a hot breakfast, I can always turn to these to satisfy not only them, but myself. Their organic, which is obviously the best choice for anyone. Who wants to worry about Monsanto foods slowly poisoning them? Not I!! Very versatile and can create a ton of healthy recipes: oatmeal cookies, oatmeal breakfast baked, oatmeal with honey and fresh chopped organic fruit. The price is a little higher that the regular brands, but it’s worth it 100%!
Brookfield
Yum! I eat a lot of oats... breakfast in my bowl or on my plate as pancakes! I also LOVE to use them to make some amazing three ingredient cookies with a nice ripe banana and some chocolate chips! They also grind up great to make oat flour too! I love oats... And Bob's makes great stuff! My cabinets are full of his stuff!
Organic
Quincy, MA
This is the only oatmeal that I will eat. It’s the best because it’s plain and you can do whatever you want with it. The pricing is good as long as you buy at the right store. This is definitely a staple within my home and we always make this on the weekends for breakfast.
Colorado Springs
This is a very affordable organic product that you can feel good about eating and feeding to your family. It is so good and easy to make. I love adding frozen berries and coconut milk to mine! Give it a try and you’ll stop buying other brands
Vegetarian
Miramar , FL
I use these for baking and overnight oatmeal for a quick breakfast in the morning. They cook extremely fast on the stove and are really yummy. If you are on a health tip try these out. The best oatmeal ever.
Philadelphia, PA
I add these rolled oats to my smoothies to make them more filling! They really do the job. BRM is not the most affordable brand but most of their stuff goes a long way.
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...