Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

How do these compare to Quaker rolled oats in regards to cooking time and texture?
How long does it takes to cook it ? Or does it better to leave overnight in milk ?
What's the flavor of these oats?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain!
Product Highlights
“I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago.” in 7 reviews
China, ME
I love everything by bobs red mill!!! I use these oats to make lactation cookies (promoting extra breastmilk production) and they're excellent quality
No Special Diet
These rolled oats are top notch, taste great and can be used for so many things. I like to put them on top of fruit salad, in cookies and into shakes.
Organic, Dairy Free, Kosher
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Bob’s is a very quality product. I love the rolled oats because I can use them to make oatmeal for breakfast, overnight oats, or use them in recipes
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Victorville , CA
I love these oats! They're amazing and you can use them for so many things like brownies and pancakes and even in yogurt! Plus the price is great!
Fairview, PA
Reasonably priced for organic and gluten free options. Good texture and size of grain. Tastes good. Never had any negative issues with the product
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Austin, TX
I love this stuff it's honestly my favorite breakfast i make them with almond milk instead of water and i add cinnamon and berries and its so good
Sugar Free
Warrington, PA
I love these rolled oats! They are wonderful to make overnight oats and oat drinks. I'm always happy to go shopping for a bag of these. Amazing!
Vegan, Organic, Sugar Free
Fowlerville, MI
Just love these! I noticed a difference in even the way these oats SMELL compared to other oats! They are fantastic for use as refrigerator oats.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh Bob's Red Mill...this guy is getting a LOT of action lately. Everyone wants to make overnight oats and such...this is what you need to do it!
Yonkers , NY
Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Lillian S.
Today I made my green smoothie with thisDelicious organic oatmeal and spinach. This oatmeal is great for smoothies and a nutritional breakfast.
Organic, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...