Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2

What do you most often bake or make with these oats?

Elise M.
Elise M.
1 year, 6 months ago
Oatmeal raisin cookies
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
1 year, 7 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I've used this for overnight oats with almond milk and for a baked apple crumble
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
1 year, 8 months ago
I've only ever made oatmeal
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
1 year, 9 months ago
Anything you can use oats for like oatmeal, cookies, granola, etc. I also make a mask for my dry skin by grinding these down into a powder in a food processor using a small (like tbsp at most) of boiling water, coconut oil, and honey. Does wonders when my skin is feeling inflamed or incredibly dry.
Erin H.
Erin H.
1 year, 9 months ago
I typically make white chocolate oatmeal cookies. I like these gluten free rolled oats better than others because you get more for the price.
Berni W.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I use to bake and for breakfast.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
1 year, 11 months ago
I make oatmeal in the morning with these and also in my no bake cookies! I love them!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
1 year, 11 months ago
In my greek yogurt for breakfast!