Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealBob's Red Mill
Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

Are these rolled oats good? I’ve been wanting to try them for a while, just need to see if they’re worth buying.
How are these oats for overnight oats?
How do these compare to Quaker rolled oats in regards to cooking time and texture?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain!
Product Highlights
I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago.in reviews
Kelly W.
Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loves these oats. Accidentally got the thick cut ones and they are nice but not for microwave because they absorb too much water
Deborah C.
Kissimmee, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This oats are amazing!! No soy una fan de este tipo de avena pero la verdad esta es riquísima, fácil de preparar, ingredientes de primera calidad y a muy buen precio. Definitivamente la recomiendo y no falta en mi alacena.
Sou P.
Sewickley, PA
We add this to yogurt or a fruit shake.. A great meal on the go! Bobs red mill has wonderful natural ingredients.
Sara W.
Fort Drum, NEW YORK
Bob's Re Mill rolled oat are amazing and packed with organic wholesome goodness. I love this product and have peace of mind knowing what I'm serving my children is safe & healthy.
Ashley H.
Alliance, NE
Anytime I'm baking and need flour or oats, I always turn to Red Mill! I tried it for the first time a couple of months ago and will never go back to Quaker!!
Sarah D.
Long Is City, NY
Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these oats! They are great in helping me make a quick and healthy breakfast. I also love to put these oats in my smoothies or do overnight oats.
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love making these rolled oats and add my yogurt and fresh fruits and a dab of peanut butter. You can make your cookies and other recipes with these oats. It takes the thought out of what is better for you.
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
Really good oats if you can splurge on the cost. I buy it for my son cuz I want him to be healthy, I eat it too, but my husband doesn’t like oat meal, so it’s a preference.
Michelle G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
1,004 reviews
I am not a huge fan of quick oats, only because they digest quicker leaving you hungry sooner. That being said, when I’m already hungry and need carbs ASAP, I love that these are organic and they taste great!
Anita K.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am a big fan of Bobs Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats. They are easy to prepare cuz of the little amount of time it takes. Definitely worth the Price and not too expensive. I recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.