Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Daria D.Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Anabell C.Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Amanda M.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #10 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain
  • "I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago." in 7 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I adore everything about this brand! I feel good knowing that when my children want a hot breakfast, I can always turn to these to satisfy not only them, but myself. Their organic, which is obviously the best choice for anyone. Who wants to worry about Monsanto foods slowly poisoning them? Not I!! Very versatile and can create a ton of healthy recipes: oatmeal cookies, oatmeal breakfast baked, oatmeal with honey and fresh chopped organic fruit. The price is a little higher that the regular brands, but it’s worth it 100%!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Review for: Bob's Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats more...
I loved this brand of rolled oats. I make a lot of oatmeal, oatmeal cookies, over night oats, and oatmeal bars. So I buy a bunch of this! Tastes so good and doesn’t have any nasty ingredients. Flavor is awesome too!
Lorna R.
Review for: Bob's Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats more...
I love making these rolled oats and add my yogurt and fresh fruits
and a dab of peanut butter. You can make your cookies and other recipes
with these oats. It takes the thought out of what is better for you.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Bob's Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats more...
An essential part of my day. I eat them
for breakfast and the fiber in them keep me full until lunchtime. These oars are organic with no added sugar in them
which makes them healthy. However, if you’re looking to loose weight I wouldn’t recommend consuming more than 2 cups a day.
Clare S.
boston, MA
These are for sure my favorite oats to buy. They are a great deal and I know that they are organic. There is a good amount for the price! you can find them at your local grocery store or health food store. A go- to product for me!
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
I add these rolled oats to my smoothies to make them more filling! They really do the job. BRM is not the most affordable brand but most of their stuff goes a long way.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great oat taste. Healthier than Quaker Oats by far because of its organic healthy ingredients. I eat it every other month when I want oatmeal, it should be more often for health benefits. I buy it from Trader Joe's. You can totally make it your own version by stirring in berries, fruits, organic syrups. Don't rely on normal store bought. Rely on this organic oatmeal, it's the best of the competitors.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This oats are amazing!! No soy una fan de este tipo de avena pero la verdad esta es riquísima, fácil de preparar, ingredientes de primera calidad y a muy buen precio. Definitivamente la recomiendo y no falta en mi alacena.
Brittaney V.
I love these oats!! they cook well after sitting in hot water for a few minutes. Alone they do not taste great so I add in berries and a bit of cinnamon or something to jazz up the flavor. I would recommend this product to those trying to really watch their sugar intake. Just make with some berries and let that be your natural sweetner.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Bob's Red Mill Rolled Oats to the rescue! When I have a bit more time for breakfast, I like to make these oats and flavor them my way. First, I sauté chopped apples in butter and cinnamon. I add those to a bowl of cooked oatmeal along with a handful of chopped walnuts and a hearty drizzle of pure maple syrup... heaven!
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do you most often bake or make with these oats?
Rell B.
I never tried these before are they like the Quaker Oats or no ?
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Can you really tell these are organic?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I never had organic oats...how does this taste?
Trina R.
Are these as good as the steel cut? I don't want to buy and be disappointed