BY BOB'S RED MILL #10 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

To Your Good Health Start&Nbsp;Your Day With The Sweet Aroma Of Fluffy, Piping Hot Whole Grain Organic&Nbsp;Pancakes Or Waffles. Each Delicious Serving Contains 5 Grams Of Wholesome Fiber And The Finest All-Natural Ingredients - Stone Ground Whole Grain Flour, Stone Ground Oats, Nutrient Rich Flaxseed, Wheat Germ, Oat Bran And Wheat Bran. All Natural Certified Organic By Qai

• Could anyone please let me know if you get soft and fluff...1 Answers
  • How is the taste? I wonder if it's similar to the regula...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever mixed bananas into this mix?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suchi R.
I love this product. My daughter loves pancakes but I used to give her very occasionally because I did not find 'all purpose flour' very healthy. But once I saw this product and saw the contents I realized, it is so healthy that I can give my daughter at least 2-3 times a week. And it tastes great too.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!Love that they have other recipes on the pkg sometimes.

Definitely would recommend!
Yolanda D.
Hey this is a good brand I like the fact that they have a lot of gluten free products that they're selling in this is one of those for a brand that sells gluten-free products and I love a seasonings is very good so I thought I would recommend this part of the pancakes and everything come out very good and delicious so this is one of the ones that I just recently tried so I like it
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is the best pancake mix I have ever tried we always like to eat very healthy but we know that Brad isn't healthy for you because Brad has gluten so when you make pancakes it has gluten in it but now with this one you can eat pancakes without gluten in them very healthy choice
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
If I only had to use one brand of grainsa for the rest of my life, this would be it. I visited the mill a few times and the store is just so lovely. Every product is up to the standards and I was never disappointed. The mix is high in fiber and delicious. I already got most of my family hooked on the Bob's Red Mill products.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love this! It is healthy, which is always ideal but especially important at breakfast time. A great winter meal to have with family. I added some cocoa nibs and honey. Delicious!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This pancake mix is the bomb! It makes great pancakes that turn out really fluffy and delicious. It took a bit to get the perfect mixture to make good waffles but those turned out great as well. A tad expensive to buy flour but I got this as a treat to try. Worth it.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
While I would rather make my own pancake mix this store brand is one that I like to get. I only buy this brand when it's on sale since it can be more pricey but I buy it because of the whole ingredients that they use.
Daisy E.
Milwaukee, WI
This pancake mix is hands down my favorite I love the product definitely worth the price. My family also very much enjoys the pancakes/ waffles I make with this product.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I love Red Mill products, my Mom has to eat Gluten Free because of celiac disease and they offer a lot of different mixes that she can use. This one, however, is not a GF variety - but I've tried it for me and my family. It is a little more costly and comes in a smaller bag than say - Bisquick, but the batter is really great. I've even used it for corn dogs. Good stuff!
Amanda F.
Has anyone ever mixed bananas into this mix?
Jenny W.
Is this mix better than the other brands?
Lori B.
How is the taste? I wonder if it's similar to the regular Bisquick?
Christina T.
Brampton, Ontario
I read on a lot of "health" blogs that this brand is indeed not good and to stay away from it. However, nobody goes into detail as to why and I never found any concrete evidence. Has anybody else heard anything about this matter?
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Could anyone please let me know if you get soft and fluffy pancakes from this mix instead of doughy and flat?