BY BOB'S RED MILL #50 in Baking Mix

To Your Good Health Start&Nbsp;Your Day With The Sweet Aroma Of Fluffy, Piping Hot Whole Grain Organic&Nbsp;Pancakes Or Waffles. Each Delicious Serving Contains 5 Grams Of Wholesome Fiber And The Finest All-Natural Ingredients - Stone Ground Whole Grain Flour, Stone Ground Oats, Nutrient Rich Flaxseed, Wheat Germ, Oat Bran And Wheat Bran. All Natural Certified Organic By Qai

Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!Love that they have other recipes on the pkg sometimes.

Definitely would recommend!
Yolanda D.
Hey this is a good brand I like the fact that they have a lot of gluten free products that they're selling in this is one of those for a brand that sells gluten-free products and I love a seasonings is very good so I thought I would recommend this part of the pancakes and everything come out very good and delicious so this is one of the ones that I just recently tried so I like it
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Thick and rich, full of flavor . These make up beautiful filling waffles that are heavenly when paired with real maple syrup and butter. Add a dollop of whip cream and strawberries and it's bliss. This is one of our favorite mixes
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
I love Bob's Red Mill products. They offer a wide variety of organic and gluten free options for most of your favorite baking items. I like to add the pancake and waffle mix with eggs and bananas and blend them. Tastes great!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is the best pancake mix I have ever tried we always like to eat very healthy but we know that Brad isn't healthy for you because Brad has gluten so when you make pancakes it has gluten in it but now with this one you can eat pancakes without gluten in them very healthy choice
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
If I only had to use one brand of grainsa for the rest of my life, this would be it. I visited the mill a few times and the store is just so lovely. Every product is up to the standards and I was never disappointed. The mix is high in fiber and delicious. I already got most of my family hooked on the Bob's Red Mill products.
Grace
I always have a package of this in my kitchen. The flavor is good, but it can be a little bit heavy. Order them in bulk on amazon and you will save a lot of money. I love this stuff, but if you want really light and airy pancakes/waffles, then I wouldn't use this.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
These are hands down the yummiest, fluffiness pancakes I have ever made. In my opinion, pancakes always go best with some local honey on top. This was my first time purchasing this brand and I would definitely be willing to try other products from them!
Lane K.
Chesterfield, MO
I buy Bob's Red Mill for everything baking. I do a lot of vegan and gluten cooking, they have so much to meet many diet needs. The quality and taste is great. This pancake mix is really great. I purchased at Whole Foods, but I've also bought Bob's products on Amazon.
Amanda F.
Has anyone ever mixed bananas into this mix?
Lori B.
How is the taste? I wonder if it's similar to the regular Bisquick?
Jenny W.
Is this mix better than the other brands?
Christina T.
Brampton, Ontario
I read on a lot of "health" blogs that this brand is indeed not good and to stay away from it. However, nobody goes into detail as to why and I never found any concrete evidence. Has anybody else heard anything about this matter?
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Could anyone please let me know if you get soft and fluffy pancakes from this mix instead of doughy and flat?