BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Extra Thick Rolled Oats are uniquely Kiln Toasted and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States! These oats are rolled extra thick to give more bite and texture to your breakfast. These extra chewy oats produce extremely satisfying robust European-style cereal and yeast breads. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
I always have a pack of these rolled oats in my pantry. I use this to make overnight oats as they are easy, delicious, and healthy. I always store a few jars of overnight oats because they are an easy breakfast meal, or for a midday or afternoon snack.
Kristin I.
These are great! I bake a lot with these oats and now prefer flour free muffins and breads. Great also for overnight oats, cookies, and other recipes. I always have these in the pantry. Mostly found in the grocery store organic section! Recommend!
Angelica T.
Great organic oats I can use for everything. A great staple ingredient for my pantry. I make overnight oats and can use them in baking. Versatile and great taste.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Have this product and love it. U use it to make regular oatmeal, and to use in baked goods such as cookies. I find the quality to be very high! Great taste and texture.
Alyssa V.
These are the best oats...ever! When cooked, they don't get thick and gummy like other oats. They keep their shape and texture! So hearty and delicious!
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
I buy so many of my pantry staples from Thai company. We always have oats on hand for breakfast and cookies!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
I love bobs red mill products. They're also good. I like these it's because they are thick