Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsBob's Red Mill
Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds

Bob's Red Mill Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Flaxseeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants, and are rich in dietary fiber. Flaxseeds can provide a nutritional punch to many baked goods. Add flaxseed to bread, muffins, bars, biscuits, crackers, granola, cookies and other recipes for extra nutrition and a nutty flavor. Grind flaxseed and use as an egg replacer in baked goods recipes. Combine 1 tablespoon of fresh ground flax with 3 tablespoons of liquid to replace 1 egg. This 24 oz. bag contains 34 servings of Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseed.

Where can I buy this product? I'm so interesting
What do you use flax seed for?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds!
Angela S.
Antioch, CA
Love Bobs, their flax seed has been a staple at my house for many years. I put it on cereals, in oatmeal and in baked goods. Great way to get your good omega fatty acids in.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Bob's Red Mill Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love adding ground flaxseed to my breads. It’s so healthy and helps with digestion. Definitely recommend for any bread lover.
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA
You can use this product in all the foods and drinks you have. You can find at your Fred Meyer or other stores and Amazon and Vitacost online also. I make yogurt parfaits and shake some of this on top and stir in. I put on my lunches and dinner also. You can also use this in your favorite recipes. It is good for you and doesn't cost a arm and a leg. I would recommend this products and other Red Mill products. Change for the other products you use to these that you think will use often.
Michelle G.
Bob’s is definitely an organic brand that I trust. My mom started looking for ways to add flaxseeds to her diet and we picked these up for her to add to smoothies and they’re great quality. I would recommend this to others.
tara F.
wilkes barre pa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I put these flax seeds in my smoothies,yogurt all the time.theyre good for you.they have a great taste.love these.
Angie P.
Bethel, VT
I love the Bob's Red Mill products. I am gluten free so we use a lot of them.
I love the Bob's Red Mill products. I am gluten free so we use a lot of them.
Katie W.
Tucson, AZ
Such a staple in my kitchen. We use it for lactation cookies and it tastes amazing.
emma R.
Little Rock, AR
I live flaxseed you can use it for so many things. I choose to use it in my yogurt or in my smoothies. It makes them thicker
Michelle L.
I have been adding flaxseeds to my diet about 6 months ago.  I do notice a difference in my health and in the appearance of my skin and hair. They are easy to mix up with a lot of different foods. You only need a little to reap the benefits. I would recommend eating flaxseeds to others. It's good for you.
Jennifer L.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is one of my superfood favorites.  I add flax to all my baked goods and smoothies.  They're so full of nutrients and I love that they're organic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...