Bob's Red Mill Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Flaxseeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants, and are rich in dietary fiber. Flaxseeds can provide a nutritional punch to many baked goods. Add flaxseed to bread, muffins, bars, biscuits, crackers, granola, cookies and other recipes for extra nutrition and a nutty flavor. Grind flaxseed and use as an egg replacer in baked goods recipes. Combine 1 tablespoon of fresh ground flax with 3 tablespoons of liquid to replace 1 egg. This 24 oz. bag contains 34 servings of Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseed.

Where can I buy this product? I'm so interesting
What do you use flax seed for?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Natural Raw Whole Flaxseeds!
Bob’s is definitely an organic brand that I trust. My mom started looking for ways to add flaxseeds to her diet and we picked these up for her to add to smoothies and they’re great quality. I would recommend this to others.
Salyersville, KY
I love these. I used to add them to everything I cooked to add extra protein. They have no taste so it doesn't change your meal. Great product and highly recommend to Vegan/Vegeterians.
You can use this product in all the foods and drinks you have. You can find at your Fred Meyer or other stores and Amazon and Vitacost online also. I make yogurt parfaits and shake some of this on top and stir in. I put on my lunches and dinner also. You can also use this in your favorite recipes. It is good for you and doesn't cost a arm and a leg. I would recommend this products and other Red Mill products. Change for the other products you use to these that you think will use often.
Baltimore, MD
I love this !!! You guys should know these promote brain health and regulates your digestive and overall a high source of omega 3s . They're great and when chewed they may taste a little weird but they're great. If you aren't fond of the texture put it on peanutbutter toast, oats or a grain or wheat cereal.
I have been adding flaxseeds to my diet about 6 months ago.  I do notice a difference in my health and in the appearance of my skin and hair. They are easy to mix up with a lot of different foods. You only need a little to reap the benefits. I would recommend eating flaxseeds to others. It's good for you.
As a vegan, flax and chia egg replacements are a common occurrence for me. I also like adding them to smoothies and oatmeal for an extra nutritional boost and added texture and flavor. These flax seeds are good quality and a great value for your price.
APO AE
These are a great addition to a smoothie or for yogurt! I add them in just for the extra fiber and health benefits. They are best when they're ground up and absorb some moisture, so the smoothie is the easiest way I've found to eat them!
Brooklyn, NY
I love Bob's Red Mill. Super convenient because I can purchase at my bodega. I use flax seeds as an egg substitute in vegan baked goods or in a smoothie for some extra protein. Delicious and super good for you!
Las Vegas, NV
I grind these up and hide it in a lot of my cooking and baking. My boyfriend never notices even though I think it gives food a nuttier flavor, it's delicious! I've used this brand for 5+ years. I recommend it.
Columbiana, AL
I've had to use flax seed in a few different bread recipes and I have found you get the best quality and price with bobs red mill. If organic food is important to you this is a brand you can trust. Also I have found it very easily without having to shop around to much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...