Bob's Red Mill Organic High Fiber Pancake & Waffle Mix Whole Grain Mix

Descriptions:

Start your day with a sweet aroma of breakfast when you eat Bob's Red Mill High Fiber Pancake Mix. These fluffy, piping hot, whole grain breakfast treats come in delicious servings that taste wonderful. The whole grain pancake mix contains five grams of wholesome fiber and the finest all-natural ingredients around. You get stone-ground, whole grain flour, stone-ground oats, nutrient-rich flaxseed, wheat germ, oat bran and wheat bran. The all-natural pancake mix is made with flax and is USDA organic and kosher. Its high-fiber mix will help increase your regularity and leave you feeling less bloated and full.

Bob's Red Mill Organic High Fiber Pancake & Waffle Whole Grain Mix:

• USDA organic
  • All natural
  • Whole grain pancake mix is made with flax
  • High-fiber mix
  • Stone-ground whole grain goodness
  • Kosher.

Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, Organic Scottish Oatmeal, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Organic Wheat Bran, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Flaxseed Meal, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Bicarbonate of Soda, Cornstarch), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Bran, Organic Wheat Germ. Manufactured In A Facility That Also Uses Tree Nuts, Soy, Wheat And Milk.

What’s the difference between this and pancake mix too others ?
What are the nutritional facts on this organic waffle mix??
How does it work for both pancakes and waffles? Is this whole wheat? Taste?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic High Fiber Pancake & Waffle Mix Whole Grain Mix!
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I always feel a little guilty making breakfast with more traditional pancake mixes. The fiber in this mix makes my gut a little happier and it has a good flavor!
Saint Louis, MO
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints! It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!Love that they have other recipes on the pkg sometimes. Definitely would recommend!
Hey this is a good brand I like the fact that they have a lot of gluten free products that they're selling in this is one of those for a brand that sells gluten-free products and I love a seasonings is very good so I thought I would recommend this part of the pancakes and everything come out very good and delicious so this is one of the ones that I just recently tried so I like it
I've turned into one of those 'crunchy moms'. I stay away from processed foods as much as possible, but when I do buy something packaged it better be organic. I love that this pre-made mix allows for us to still enjoy those pancake mornings as healthy as possible. Mixed with fresh blueberries this product is awesome! Super delicious, but on the pricer end...worth it for organic though!
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is the best pancake mix I have ever tried we always like to eat very healthy but we know that Brad isn't healthy for you because Brad has gluten so when you make pancakes it has gluten in it but now with this one you can eat pancakes without gluten in them very healthy choice
Duvall, WA
If I only had to use one brand of grainsa for the rest of my life, this would be it. I visited the mill a few times and the store is just so lovely. Every product is up to the standards and I was never disappointed. The mix is high in fiber and delicious. I already got most of my family hooked on the Bob's Red Mill products.
I love this product. My daughter loves pancakes but I used to give her very occasionally because I did not find 'all purpose flour' very healthy. But once I saw this product and saw the contents I realized, it is so healthy that I can give my daughter at least 2-3 times a week. And it tastes great too.
Wylie, TX
I love this! It is healthy, which is always ideal but especially important at breakfast time. A great winter meal to have with family. I added some cocoa nibs and honey. Delicious!
Weaver, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Spot on! This mix stepped up the waffle game. Dont do waffles very often, just a hassle I think. But I was impressed how yum it was. My family kept asking for more. When I finally got mine cooked up, i understood.
Fayetteville, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This pancake mix is the bomb! It makes great pancakes that turn out really fluffy and delicious. It took a bit to get the perfect mixture to make good waffles but those turned out great as well. A tad expensive to buy flour but I got this as a treat to try. Worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...