BY BOB'S RED MILL #10 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Descriptions:

Start your day with a sweet aroma of breakfast when you eat Bob's Red Mill High Fiber Pancake Mix. These fluffy, piping hot, whole grain breakfast treats come in delicious servings that taste wonderful. The whole grain pancake mix contains five grams of wholesome fiber and the finest all-natural ingredients around. You get stone-ground, whole grain flour, stone-ground oats, nutrient-rich flaxseed, wheat germ, oat bran and wheat bran. The all-natural pancake mix is made with flax and is USDA organic and kosher. Its high-fiber mix will help increase your regularity and leave you feeling less bloated and full.

Bob's Red Mill Organic High Fiber Pancake & Waffle Whole Grain Mix:

• USDA organic
  • All natural
  • Whole grain pancake mix is made with flax
  • High-fiber mix
  • Stone-ground whole grain goodness
  • Kosher.

Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, Organic Scottish Oatmeal, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Organic Wheat Bran, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Flaxseed Meal, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Bicarbonate of Soda, Cornstarch), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Bran, Organic Wheat Germ. Manufactured In A Facility That Also Uses Tree Nuts, Soy, Wheat And Milk.

• Could anyone please let me know if you get soft and fluff...1 Answers
  • How is the taste? I wonder if it's similar to the regula...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever mixed bananas into this mix?5 Answers
Dezirae N.
I've turned into one of those 'crunchy moms'. I stay away from processed foods as much as possible, but when I do buy something packaged it better be organic. I love that this pre-made mix allows for us to still enjoy those pancake mornings as healthy as possible. Mixed with fresh blueberries this product is awesome! Super delicious, but on the pricer end...worth it for organic though!
Suchi R.
I love this product. My daughter loves pancakes but I used to give her very occasionally because I did not find 'all purpose flour' very healthy. But once I saw this product and saw the contents I realized, it is so healthy that I can give my daughter at least 2-3 times a week. And it tastes great too.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!Love that they have other recipes on the pkg sometimes.

Definitely would recommend!
Yolanda D.
Hey this is a good brand I like the fact that they have a lot of gluten free products that they're selling in this is one of those for a brand that sells gluten-free products and I love a seasonings is very good so I thought I would recommend this part of the pancakes and everything come out very good and delicious so this is one of the ones that I just recently tried so I like it
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is the best pancake mix I have ever tried we always like to eat very healthy but we know that Brad isn't healthy for you because Brad has gluten so when you make pancakes it has gluten in it but now with this one you can eat pancakes without gluten in them very healthy choice
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
If I only had to use one brand of grainsa for the rest of my life, this would be it. I visited the mill a few times and the store is just so lovely. Every product is up to the standards and I was never disappointed. The mix is high in fiber and delicious. I already got most of my family hooked on the Bob's Red Mill products.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love this! It is healthy, which is always ideal but especially important at breakfast time. A great winter meal to have with family. I added some cocoa nibs and honey. Delicious!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This pancake mix is the bomb! It makes great pancakes that turn out really fluffy and delicious. It took a bit to get the perfect mixture to make good waffles but those turned out great as well. A tad expensive to buy flour but I got this as a treat to try. Worth it.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
While I would rather make my own pancake mix this store brand is one that I like to get. I only buy this brand when it's on sale since it can be more pricey but I buy it because of the whole ingredients that they use.
Daisy E.
Milwaukee, WI
This pancake mix is hands down my favorite I love the product definitely worth the price. My family also very much enjoys the pancakes/ waffles I make with this product.
Amanda F.
Has anyone ever mixed bananas into this mix?
Jenny W.
Is this mix better than the other brands?
Lori B.
How is the taste? I wonder if it's similar to the regular Bisquick?
Christina T.
Brampton, Ontario
I read on a lot of "health" blogs that this brand is indeed not good and to stay away from it. However, nobody goes into detail as to why and I never found any concrete evidence. Has anybody else heard anything about this matter?
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Could anyone please let me know if you get soft and fluffy pancakes from this mix instead of doughy and flat?