BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Organic High Fiber Oat Bran Hot Cereal.
An employee-owned company.
To your Good Health®.
Friend of the heart.
You can see our quality!
A deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats cultivated in the best oat-growing country in North America! Bob's Red Mill® organic oat bran cereal is milled to contain a high concentration of the natural fiber found in oats.
USDA organic.
All natural. see more...

BreAnne H.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! It's required on the diet I'm currently on, called the Dukan diet, and I was hesitant at first because I'm not a fan of oatmeal in any form. But what I love to do with this is make high fiber cookies for breakfast and you can even grind them up to make delicious pancakes and waffles. And this is for sure my favorite brand :)
Angel L.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of oat cereal, so I typically use this product to bake with. This has always been a trusted brand for me and the fact that it is organic gives me a piece of mind that what I am eating is safe.
Shauna B.
Foodie Expert
This is really yummy. Try it dry over strawberry too. At first may taste little dry but hen you get used to it and actually look forward to the taste after the first day.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I totally recommend this brand! I use this oat bran to bake but I also use for smoothies, with fruits and yogurt! It's really good and most important: organic!
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I have these on days when I do have time to prepare breakfast and it is great because it fills me up without making me feel bloated.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Foodie Expert
This product tastes amazing! Great to bake with too. I would totally recommend!