BY BOB'S RED MILL #7 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Organic Coconut Flour is a delicious, healthy alternative flour that can be used to replace up to 20% of the flour called for in a recipe. This high fiber flour is a terrific ingredient for gluten free, grain free and low carb baking.
Ground from dried, defatted coconut meat, coconut flour is high in fiber and low in digestible carbohydrates. A single 2 Tbsp serving of coconut flour delivers 5 grams of fiber with only 8 grams of carbs. This makes it ideal for those following the paleo diet or who need to be carb conscious for their health. Coconut flour is also gluten free and produced in our gluten free facility.

Lily H.
I highly recommend Bob’s Mill for all your GF flour needs! This coconut flour, along with their almond flour, is amazing! I love using this in paleo recipes & it works great in mug cakes as well. Although it is more expensive, it’s pure, healthy, & makes any gluten free recipe taste delicious! Also, this one in particular, is a great source of protein!
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love this coconut flour. It smells amazing! It also taste amazing. I use it for baking and it is great. I have used it several times. Only downside is that you don’t get a lot of flour for the price.
Vitoria M.
This coconut flour is just amazing. I always try to do some deserts as healthy as possible so when i need to put flour i put this one. It works as a sweetener and it gives a touch of coconut flavor and crispy with it. I strongly recommend it!
Francine S.
Bob's Red Mill is my "go to" coconut flour. I have tried other brands, but this one is the easiest to cook with. I mostly purchase this on Amazon, but have not had much trouble finding it elsewhere. I recently learned that Target has had it on sale for a little over $5, which is a great deal, almost half of what I normally pay, which is still worth it to me. If you have never used coconut flour, you will find that a 16oz bag will last you a while because you don't use as much as you would think. I make a mug cake for breakfast every morning using this and protein powder, and some other ingredients and it helps curb hunger. Hopefully this helps anyone unsure of trying this great product.
Marley P.
I recently learned that I have some food intolerances, one of which is gluten, and so I've been exploring alternatives to gluten-containing flours. I love this coconut flour! It takes some trial and error when subbing this into some of your favorite recipes, but recipes written with coconut flour already in it have always turned out perfectly for me! It is, of course, a bit spendier than regular flour, but I don't think the price is outrageous. I'm already on my fourth bag!
Danielle B.
Rapid City, SD
I love this flour, I always have this and almond flour on hand for paleo baking. I love this brand and the high quality it always has. The price is also really nice too around 3-4$ locally here. There a lot of recipes that use this flour that I use, it's a staple for me!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love this coconut flour! It is a bit pricey, but you don't use as much as regular flour so it should last you longer. I love substituting this in my cookies and banana bread! It's nice because it's not an over-powering coconut taste when you bake with it so it doesn't compromise the taste of the dish!
Danica S.
I love using this product with almond flour to create baking recipes as an alternative to recipes with flour. It lasts a good amount of time because you don't need as much as you would with regular flour.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I have used several different brands of coconut flour over the last few years. Bob's always blow the competitors out of the water. The price is reasonable and the product is of high quality. I love to use this flour when making "grain free" fried chicken.
Ashley B.
Cedar Rapids
The brand of coconut flour I keep going back to. Using this as a substitute for regular flour in my low carb and keto cooking is a lifesaver. It works well for baked goods such as cakes and cookies and is much lower carb than many alternatives. I like to use it in combination with almond flour.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is this product worth the money?