Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Karen R.Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Alena P.Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Pati R.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Flaxseed Was Eaten By The Early Greeks And Romans Like Nuts. You May Eat Natural Untreated Seeds Whole, Ground Into Meal Or Sprouted. Used In Small Amounts, They Add A Crunchy Quality When Making Muffins, Waffles, Pancakes, Granola, Or Cooked Cereals. Ground Flaxseed Meal Can Be Added To Breads, Muffins, Hot Cooked Cereals And Smoothies, And Is One Of The Most Powerful Natural Cholesterol Controllers. All Natural, Raw, Whole Provides Fiber, Lignans And Omega-3 Fats Adds A Light Nutty Taste To Foods Gluten Free Certified 100% Organic By Qai This Product Is Batch Tested In A Quality Control Laboratory. An Elisa Gluten Assay Test Is Used To Determine If A Product Is Gluten Free. Made In Usa see more...

• What do you use this product for?1 Answers
  • I've heard so many good things about flaxseeds, but been hesitant...20 Answers
  • I've heard these have to be ground to get the full benefit of the...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie H.
Medford, NJ
Personally, I think everything Bob's Red Mill makes is great. This is something that should be a staple in every kitchen. I recommend shopping around for it, as I bought it from whole foods but paid way more then I would now. It is a great product and definitely something you should at least try if not keep in stock.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love putting these in my smoothies. They blend very well and I'm able to get that extra boost of nutrition along with all the fruits and veggies I use. I try and use bobs red mill when I can because I love that it's organic and the price is usually reasonable for organic, I just hate that the bag isn't resealable.
Anna G.
Williamston, MI
This stuff is handy to keep around, especially bc it adds fiber & protein to meals. It's a good product, I love Bob's Red Mill in general, but I have to say that if you prefer not to know that flaxseed is there/not taste it as much, go for Bob's Red Mill Ground flaxseeds, you cant taste them & they're just as good.
Julie N.
Tonawanda, NY
I love all of the Bob's red mill organic line. Flaxseeds are multi-versatile. I love to put them on salads for a nutty flavor or I mix them in my protein smoothies or oatmeal for a little extra. Flax seeds help promote a healthy digestive tract. I keep mine in the refrigerator and or the freezer for freshness.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
These are a great item to add to your cupboards! very nutritious! It is important to ground them to get the full benefits of the seeds and it is best to buy them whole and do it yourself because they stay fresher and keep there nutrients better this way! I love grinding some and adding to my granola recipes!
J G.
If you're buying bulk flax Seeds then let's hope you know how to use them. what I mean is, no brand of flax seed is especially tempting or anything. But I trust bob's products and that's saying a lot because I have celiac disease. Bob's provides the manufacturing information I need to feel safe.
ashley g.
I love Flaxseed but Do not buy if you don't know how to use it correctly. Flaxseed when used incorrectly can quicy become a laxative and can cause some serious damage. Small portions. Teaspoons is the ideal measurement for one person. If you already have issues talk with a doctor first
Hannah L.
I honestly love all Bob's Red Mill products! I'm big on buying organic, so this is a brand I buy often. I found mine at my local Hannaford grocery store. I like adding it to smoothies or anything I'm baking! Overall it's a super healthy, quality product! I would highly recommend.
Taylor K.
I love grinding up flax seeds and putting them in everything I bake. It's a secret nutrient boost! Also, if you toast them (keep a very very close eye on them, it only takes seconds) and sprinkle them on ice cream or oatmeal it takes delicious. Seriously a super food
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I always have a bag of these or the golden ground up flax seeds in my fridge. Add a spoonful to smoothies or cookies or oatmeal and yes it changes the texture a bit but it doesn't have an overpowering taste and it's so healthy for you in the long run!
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What do people even use this for?
Stacee B.
I've heard so many good things about flaxseeds, but been hesitant on trying. why does it taste like, is this good to eat by itself if not how do you recommend using?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What recipes do you use these in?
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Would this be okay to sprinkle on top of oatmeal?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you grind these before using them?