Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Alena P.Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Karen R.Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseeds uploaded by Pati R.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Flaxseed Was Eaten By The Early Greeks And Romans Like Nuts. You May Eat Natural Untreated Seeds Whole, Ground Into Meal Or Sprouted. Used In Small Amounts, They Add A Crunchy Quality When Making Muffins, Waffles, Pancakes, Granola, Or Cooked Cereals. Ground Flaxseed Meal Can Be Added To Breads, Muffins, Hot Cooked Cereals And Smoothies, And Is One Of The Most Powerful Natural Cholesterol Controllers. All Natural, Raw, Whole Provides Fiber, Lignans And Omega-3 Fats Adds A Light Nutty Taste To Foods Gluten Free Certified 100% Organic By Qai This Product Is Batch Tested In A Quality Control Laboratory. An Elisa Gluten Assay Test Is Used To Determine If A Product Is Gluten Free. Made In Usa see more...

• What do you use this product for?1 Answers
  • I've heard so many good things about flaxseeds, but been hesitant...20 Answers
  • I've heard these have to be ground to get the full benefit of the...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Flaxseeds more...
This is one of my superfood favorites.  I add flax to all my baked goods and smoothies.  They're so full of nutrients and I love that they're organic.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these. I used to add them to everything I cooked to add extra protein. They have no taste so it doesn't change your meal. Great product and highly recommend to Vegan/Vegeterians.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love this !!! You guys should know these promote brain health and regulates your digestive and overall a high source of omega 3s . They're great and when chewed they may taste a little weird but they're great. If you aren't fond of the texture put it on peanutbutter toast, oats or a grain or wheat cereal.
Marley P.
As a vegan, flax and chia egg replacements are a common occurrence for me. I also like adding them to smoothies and oatmeal for an extra nutritional boost and added texture and flavor. These flax seeds are good quality and a great value for your price.
Jessica S.
APO AE
These are a great addition to a smoothie or for yogurt! I add them in just for the extra fiber and health benefits. They are best when they're ground up and absorb some moisture, so the smoothie is the easiest way I've found to eat them!
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Bob's Red Mill. Super convenient because I can purchase at my bodega. I use flax seeds as an egg substitute in vegan baked goods or in a smoothie for some extra protein. Delicious and super good for you!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I grind these up and hide it in a lot of my cooking and baking. My boyfriend never notices even though I think it gives food a nuttier flavor, it's delicious! I've used this brand for 5+ years. I recommend it.
Kimberly e.
I've had to use flax seed in a few different bread recipes and I have found you get the best quality and price with bobs red mill. If organic food is important to you this is a brand you can trust. Also I have found it very easily without having to shop around to much.
Lindsay W.
Flax in stacks! Lol ūüėā I do love this product. It is worth the money. Yes, I am a repeat customer. This is great in things from smoothies to fruit bread.
I bought mine at big lots, but I've noticed a lot of grocery stores keeping this in stock!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love adding this brand of flaxseeds into my smoothies they are very affordable and easily accessible at any local grocery store. I definitely use this product on the regular I would recommend this product to anybody.
Amber K.
Covington , KY
What do people even use this for?
Stacee B.
I've heard so many good things about flaxseeds, but been hesitant on trying. why does it taste like, is this good to eat by itself if not how do you recommend using?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What recipes do you use these in?
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Would this be okay to sprinkle on top of oatmeal?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you grind these before using them?