BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Organic Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal, also known as Wheat Farina, has been a "plead for more" favorite for many years. It's a finely granulated cereal made from organic hard red wheat. The farina is produced by gently cracking the grain open and separating the hearty pieces of endosperm from the lighter-weight branny particles. The end product has the majority of the bran and germ removed, lending to a mellow and sweet tasting product. Our Organic Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal is not enriched. Smooth and satisfying, this wholesome cereal will fill you up and keep you going through the morning. It's low in fat and has no added sugar. When prepared with milk or formula, it's an easy to swallow cereal that little ones love.

• What's the difference between this and other brands?1 Answers
  • Am I the only one that hated this as a kid?1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Q. H.
Narberth, PA
Yummy! I love that I can by "Cream of Wheat" that doesn't have other chemicals in it (which in some cases, I can smell and taste) to preserve or to speed the cooking. I often make this in the microwave when I'm in a hurry, and it's quick and delicious.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
I haven't purchased exactly this item. But this brand I just wanted to let y'all know is amazing! It works great ! Tastes great ! And for the price well you get what you pay for ! So yes check this company out
Kelsey S.
Yum! Love bobs and love this stuff! So creamy and good without yucky chemicals. Wish I had some right now!
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing! The taste is consistent from one bag to the next and I really like the values of the company.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
What's the difference between this and other brands?
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am I the only one that hated this as a kid?