Bob's Red Mill Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal uploaded by cristina r.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal is freshly milled from the finest organic buckwheat groats. This gluten free porridge cooks quickly and makes a wonderfully filling whole grain breakfast. We like that the nutty, complex flavor of this hot breakfast cereal pairs nicely with maple syrup!

The robust flavor of the buckwheat grain is a cereal lover's delight, making it one of our most popular gluten free cereals. Its soft, creamy texture makes a wonderfully comforting, filling cereal that is a great way to start your day. Plus it’s ready to eat in just 10 minutes (5 minutes if you cook it in the microwave).

Buckwheat contains dietary fiber and more protein than many common grains, including wheat, millet, corn or rice. Its well-balanced profile of amino acids makes easy to digest and a popular choice for athletes, especially those that must follow a gluten or wheat free diet.

Despite the name, buckwheat is not related to wheat—in fact, it's not even technically a grain, though it is treated like a cereal crop. Buckwheat is actually the seed of a plant related to rhubarb. The outer husk is pulled away and the inner seed is eaten. Buckwheat is very nutritious, making it popular in many nations across the globe. You can view the full nutrition facts on the package and via the Nutritional Information & Ingredients link above. Buckwheat is extremely easy to grow, even in poor soil, making it highly sustainable. We source our buckwheat grain from high quality supplies that we’ve formed long-term relationships with. Like all of our organic products, our Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal meets strict standards and has been certified organic by the United States Department of Agriculture.

While primarily used as a hot cereal, our Organic Creamy Buckwheat can also be used in a wide variety of culinary applications! Give our recipe for Seeded Buckwheat Snack Cake a try—it's printed right on the package. You can also pair it with other grains in baked goods.

• I have a coupon for this product..Is it worth buying?5 Answers
  • Do you recommend this on it's own or adding things such a...2 Answers
Bob's Red Mill Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal

Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "it is really good bobs red mill in general and very healty for youand its organic " in 1 review
  • "They are all awesome, taste great and are good for you! " in 1 review
  • "Cant go wrong with this." in 1 review
Marley P.
I love Bob's Red Mill, and I love hot cereal! I wanted to branch out from my usual quick oats and oat bran, so I decided to give this a try. I was so delighted with it! I've been hearing so much lately about buckwheat, and it definitely lives up to the hype.
Casey C.
Poway, CA
If you need a gluten free breakfast that is warm and cozy - and doesn't include oats - buckwheat flakes is a winner. These are easy to make on the microwave or stovetop and also make good oat replacements in homemade granola or trail mix. No gluten, no oats, no problem!
Marlena S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
It's not easy to find in the brick and mortar stores and it is a little more expensive than average oatmeal. But Bob's Red Mill products have all proved excellent. This Buckwheat Hot Cereal is no exception. It is tasty and easy to prepare. I particularly like it with raisins and little cinnamon. It's creamy and really filling.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
Eating gluten free can make it hard to eat oatmeal for breakfast. I find myself searching for something filling to last me through the morning hours. Bob's Red Mill makes quality products, and many of them can be found gluten free! This is a great hot cereal to add fruit and nuts to for an added bonus!
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
Delicious and full of fiber, so you will stay full for a long time after eating this. This is also a great choice for somebody who is gluten intolerant or has celiac disease. I overall recommend this to all! There is no added sugar, so it's great for dieters.
Selena K.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bob's red mill organic buckwheat is so delish and is not hard on my sensitive tummy great easy to make. Great for kids all three of my kids love to eat this before there day starts, and very healthy for you as well
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Another yummy Red Mill product! You can always use these for more than one thing! I love this as a hot cereal, but I also love to add it to baked goods, whole grain side dishes, and yogurt. All of these products are such a good part of eating a healthy diet.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
I am actually just going to talk about "Bob's Red Mill" itself. Love that it is organic, and healthy! I think that when i make delicious recipes with this, it makes me fell even better about eating it because its healthy!!!
Kbubbles B.
This is so delicious! Bob's Red Mill products are my morning go to. It's great on my sensitive tummy, and so diverse. You can mix it with a variety of fruits. The add ins are endless: honey, peanut butter, chai seeds, cacao powder/nibs, Vega...
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These were GREAT for breastfeeding, they helped my milk production. and these were very easy to prepare and you can put them in anything. I used this to make cookies and put them in my oatmeal. very good.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Chloe D.
Do you recommend this on it's own or adding things such as fruit or cinnamon?

Walmart