BY BOB'S RED MILL #66 in Hot Cereal

Bob's Red Mill Organic Cracked Wheat Hot Cereal is freshly ground on cool and slow turning, century-old stone-buhr millstones from the finest whole grain wheat. It's high in fiber and an excellent source of protein. When cooked, Cracked Wheat is a superb ingredient for baked goods, pilafs, casseroles or stuffing that adds fiber and texture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
Bob's Red Mill is the brand to go to for healthy food! They have muffin mix and others for baking. This organic cereal is one of a kind since there's not a lot of choices for cracked wheat organic cereal in the market! I like to prepare this one with some fruit like banana slices or berries.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My kids call this their Goldie locks porridge! It's such a great hot cereal! Add a bit of cinnamon,butter, and organ sugar and you are good to go! It's smooth and creamy and makes a ton of portions! I would recommend!
Candace G.
Candace G.
This is a great healthy additive you can sneak in kids meals! It is very versatile and always fresh when opening.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Me encanta todo lo que sea orgánico y este producto lo puedo utilizar en diferentes recetas
Tamaran B.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I might be fond of this because we sell our wheat to this company and I know where the wheat comes from our organic farm and it's the best I love having any of this company in my kitchen
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Wonderful product. Can be used in many ways and is uber healthy! I put it on yogurt for the little ones and they just love it.
Diane H.
Diane H.
Love this stuff! All natural and tastes great! Easy to make. Also add to yogurts, smoothies. Add to baked goods.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
My first job was in a health food store and we sold a lot of bobs. I finally tried them a few years ago and their company and products are really amazing!
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
I used it to make Chapatis & whole wheat pits as well in both cases it came ourltvwell
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
We love this for making our own flour and making traditional Ukrainian Kutya. Keep well stocked so we can have a steady supply ready in the fridge. Love whole grains for health and energy.