Bob's Red Mill Organic Brown Rice Flour uploaded by Devicharitha M.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #8 in Flours & Meals

An essential ingredient in gluten free baked goods, Organic Brown Rice Flour is 100% whole grain and stone ground, preserving the nutrients found in the bran and germ of the rice kernels.

Some rice products are gritty, but we stone grind our brown short grain rice on the finest setting. The light texture and nutty flavor of this flour creates delicious baked goods, and it can be used as breading and a thickener. You can even use it to make infant rice cereal!

Not made from germinated brown rice; shelf life is two years. Store in an airtight container for optimum freshness!

Jessica A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
When my mom went gluten free, we learned about Bob's Red Mill brand because they had gluten free flour. This whole grain flour tastes and performs much better than the gluten free flour, but there is still nothing better tasting than regular flour. I have found this brand's flour to taste really good and looks and feels very fresh. It seems very high quality and is usually easy to find. The price is also pretty good for a higher quality flour brand. Definitely a step up from store brand flour.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
Ever since i started my gluten free diet i have felt better and healthier. My only problem was I absolutely love to bake and not every flour alternative works well with all my recipes or tastes up to par. This product does both of those things wonderfully and is reasonably priced.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
With this brown rice flour I have been able to make cookies, cupcakes, cakes, pies, and have used it as the coating to my chicken fried chicken and holy cow does it taste good! This flour has become the key to cooking gluten free, but no one knows that they have just been served a gluten free dessert!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Once again, I simply love the quality and taste of Red Mill products and choose them whenever possible! I love it when I can get this Organic Whole Grain Flour for making bread in my bread machine! It gives the bread a wonderful nutty, homemade taste! It smells so wonderful while baking!
Autumn B.
I love red mill products because they have such a great organic products. I don't prefer to use the rice flower in baking because I don't care for the texture difference but it's great for anyone with gluten intolerance!
Laura W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I made a pizza crust from this flour as a gluten free alternative for a friend who doesn't eat gluten for health reasons. It was so light and crisp and really great to work with. There's so many varieties to try out!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Good stuff. Definitely recommend over buckwheat or others with a little stronger smell/ flavor. Great for people trying to be healtheir or with a gluten allergy. Reasonable priced for what it is, but still a little high for me.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
This is a very good product, I am on an Atkins diet and this brand has helped me a lot to prepare a lot of low carbs recipes, it a little pricey but it totally worth it, is not easy to find low carb prducts and this brand has a lot of them , and I enjoy it a lot.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
If you are needing any specialty flour, or grain of any sort, then Bob's Mill is always the best option to choose. They have superior products, and they are very reasonably priced, which makes them easily affordable!
Heather F.
Marietta, OH
I've used this to make several things for my husband, who has diabetes. It doesn't change the flavor of cookies or breads, and it works great. I definitely recommend this product.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Can you use this the same as traditional flour or whole wheat flour?
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
How is the taste of this rice ?
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
What is your favorite recipe using rice flour?
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Can you use this for cakes?

Target