BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Organic 7 Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix will brighten your day with the sweet aroma of fluffy, piping hot pancakes or waffles. Bob's Red Mill Organic 7 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix is full of wholesome goodness and irresistible flavor because they use only the finest ingredients - a wonderful array of organic whole grain flours ground from wheat, rye, spelt, corn, oat, Kamut grain, quinoa, brown rice, and flaxseed. Thanks to these whole grain flours, Bob’s Red Mill 7 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix makes hearty pancakes that are packed with fiber, protein, iron, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids. It is incredibly nutritious and a great way to start your morning off right with a delicious and healthy whole grain breakfast.

• Is there much of a taste difference between this and regu...2 Answers
  • Are these pancakes lacking in flavor? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Red Mill pancake and waffles you get the healthy mix for your
breakfast desires. I like breakfast anytime of the day and what a way to
make sure you are eating more healthy. You can add your fresh fruits
and organic syrup or a dab or 2 of honey.
Shantel S.
Something the whole family can and did enjoy! We recently started eating healthier and these taste just as good or even better than most brands. They are a little on the speedy side though but if you can find them on a deal, snag them!
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
Bob's Red Mill products are a constant staple in my home! All their products are super high quality and taste wonderful. This pancake and waffle mix is no exception. It is very versatile as well so you can mix up your own wonderful edibles or just use as is! I buy most of the products at my local Big Lots for a great price!
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
Love this flour! The flavor is great, especially with added cinnamon and vanilla extract. I try to keep my diet low-card, but I love breakfast foods so this is a great healthy alternative to boxed pancake mix. I think it tastes better than other boxed mixes as well.
Sydney C.
Greenville, SC
Red Mill products are dependable and always good whether you are getting almond flour (although almond flour is very expensive) to pre-mixed flours like this pancake blend. You can feel like you're eating a healthier option too with this product. Delicious and good for you and pretty easy to follow the recipe.
Rachel G.
This pancake mix is really easy to use. I only ever used it for pancakes, not waffles. It has a great, whole grain flavor. It is better than any other pancake mix I have tried. It is pretty healthy, so I don't feel bad about eating it. I really recommend it.
Jillian S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've always been impressed with these mixes from Bob's Red Mill - however, the price gets to me so I can't always afford them! The thing is, I try to find them at bakery outlets for cheaper prices, so that's when I stock up!
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
I use this pancake and waffle mix for all kinds of things. I use egg replacement instead of real egg and it mixes just as well. My pancakes are fluffy but still not too thick. I will never use another mix again
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Bob's Red Mill Organic Pancake & Waffle Whole Grain Mix is non GMO! Some of the best tasting waffles I ever had. Bob Red Mill is hard to find in most grocery stores but you can always find it online.
Kathryn L.
Tasty pancakes. They come out a little dense and heavy, but that doesn't seem to bother my kids. The price is high for the size of the package, but all the Bob's Red Mill products are worth it.
Bob L.
Does it taste good?
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Never tried this before is it any good?
Dria D.
Some whole wheat mixes taste really dry...how does this taste?
Maricarmen M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I find this product?
Amanda A.
Tallapoosa, GA
Where can you buy this? I haven't seen this anywhere