BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Oat Cereals with a Punch of Energy Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular is a great daily breakfast cereal that can give you energy to prepare for long days. This traditional rolled oat is wholesome and a great source of dietary fiber and protein. It's uniquely 'Kiln toasted' and freshly milled from high quality oats. It is manufactured in a facility specially dedicated for gluten-free products. Hot breakfast cereal Rich source of fiber and protein Kiln toasted Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular is a high quality whole grain cereal and is also a good source of iron. You will get a great recipe printed on the pack to make oat bread along with cooking instructions. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular is enriched with the goodness of whole grain oats. It provides you a good supply of energy, protein, fiber and iron. Free of: Trans fat, gluten, cholesterol and sodium

Jessica R.
New London, OH
Enjoy these so much. I'd prefer to get this brand over my current but they're not quite in my budget. Very hearty, very filling and extremely tasty with some brown sugar and butter or just maple syrup and vanilla.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I’ve been very happy with every Bob’s product that I’ve purchased. High quality and very affordable, especially if you decide to buy in bulk. I use these oats to do everything. I bake it into bread and cookies, I make overnight oats, sometimes a blend it up and pop it into my bath water when I want some skin soothing. It’s overall, just a great product.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff. I use it to make my own cereal, it is a great natural option that gives me a cereal with less sugar and helps me maintain a healthier diet. it gives me more energy throughout the day than a regular cereal. I just add almonds and a fruit like blueberries or strawberries and then I use a milk like coconut or almond milk.
BaronessCountess C.
I love rolled oats! It's more healthier than your traditional processed oatmeals. I eat Bobs red milk rolled oats when I need a lot of energy. It helps me get my day started off right. Choose this brand if you want a great alternative to standard hot cereal.
Rose C.
I bake all my bread and use Bob's Red Mill flours all the time. I can find his flours at Stop & Shop and Ocean's State Job Lot. We love hot oatmeal for breakfast w real maple syrup. Last week I also made oatmeal cookies and whole wheat oatmeal bread!
I always get great results with Bob's Red Mill flours and always keep a big bag of oatmeal in my pantry for baking and eating !great recipes on their web site!
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
Rolled oats are much better for you then the instant variety. And Bob's Red Mill is a great brand. They are really flavorful and could be used in many different ways, overnight, soaked in hot water or milk or anything else you fancy!
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Love these! I soak them overnight (in the refrigerator) in almond milk along with some berries and coconut. It is a yummy breakfast treat that's ready to go when I wake up.
Influenster M.
Bob's Red Mill products are always a staple in my pantry since they have a great reputation and always offer great quality products for a great price.

These rolled oats make great granola when mixed with coconut oil, honey and nuts!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
These rolled oats are great! They keep for a while and really do taste good. I use them in overnight oat recipes. They have a great texture and consistency when used in oatmeal and overnight oats.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Bob's Red Mill regular rolled oats are great. We like to soak them in milk and honey/maple syrup overnight then eat cold the next morning.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Has anyone tried these ? Are they pretty good ?
Tabitha M.