BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

• Simply Sweet
  • Kosher
  • Wholesome Premium Quality

Bob's Red Mill Brown Sugar is simply cane sugar with molasses. It is made using the traditional method of crystallization, so each sugar crystal is golden brown all the way through. The rich caramel flavor is perfect for sweetening glazes and marinades, topping hot cereal, and baking tasty treats like chocolate chip cookies and sticky buns.

Leigh M.
Reno, NV
This is one of my go to brands although it can be pricey in certain stores. The quality is always good and you can count on finding the grain/flour/sugar style you need all in one place.
Rachel P.
Love the brand- most of the stores I shop have it so its always a go to in our kitchen. They have lots of variety. The price is a little high.
raquel m.
Marysville, WA
Bobs red mill has great products, nd to my understanding there natural. gotta love these. I buy all their products
Billie C.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I love the product but the price is way too high. It should be more comparable to other brands.
Erin W.
toronto, ON
I absolutely love Bob's product and this one is no exception... although as mentioned by some of the other reviewers the price is quite high compared to other brands of sugar
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Brown sugar es buena para personas con diabetes .

Amazon