Bob's Red Mill Old ctry Style Muesli, 40 oz uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Originally developed in the late 1800's by a Swiss nutritionist, Muesli is a delightful cereal made from a blend of whole grains, dried fruit, nuts and seeds. Bob's Red Mill is dedicated to providing a highly nutritious whole grain cereal that's very tasty, so we've combined whole grain rolled oats, wheat, rye, triticale and barley, along with sweet and chewy dates and raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds and walnuts for a high energy Muesli you're sure to love. Try Old Country Style Muesli hot, cold or right out of the bag. See the back of the package for preparation tips and a delicious recipe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I like this cereal. My favorite way to have it is on top of yogurt. You can have it so many ways! I like it with a little bit of almond milk and brown sugar too. I found mine at Safeway and I have seen it at Walmart too so I know its not hard to find.
Dakota C.
A great alternative to breakfast cereal or plain oatmeal. Takes on a different flavor when served hot vs. cold. All real ingredients from a reputable brand. I recommended this product to those who enjoy granola, healthy cereal alternatives or oatmeal.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I literally buy this bag once every two weeks and eat it everyday for breakfast. It's a great value for how many meals I can make out of it. It's super good for you and a great Vegan breakfast. One of my favorite things to pair with it is banana and/or berries and eat it warm, made with Almond Milk! So delicious!
Rebecca B.
I am totally addicted to this muesli ~ as a snack! I know it's mainly used as a hot or cold cereal, but I pour a bit into a small 3oz cup and it's perfect, right out of the package. It's healthy and extremely satisfying. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors and it's vegetarian as well as vegan. All of Bob's Red Mill products are excellent but this is my favorite. Give it a try ~ you'll be glad you did!
Whitney G.
This nutritious cereal is great hot or cold. The prep for it cold is not my favorite because I have to wait so long to eat this. When I do purchase this, I buy it at the Commissary. I feel like it is a bit pricey for the size but it is so delicious I'm willing to pay for it.
Shan E.
An awesome breakfast or wholesome snack. I really enjoy the varied texture with dried fruit, seeds, and oats. My favorite way to enjoy it is cold with some milk or vanilla yogurt.
Carli B.
My new favorite breakfast. I love putting this on top of vanilla greek yogurt with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey. Super filling and healthy!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Anything Bobs Red Mill is amazing but I especially love the Muesli! The flavor is to die for and the price is right!
amber d.
This stuff is amazing! Such a great way to start your day. I like it warmed with some almond milk.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg , MB
As a nanny I absolutely love this product. Most morning I give my two year old a bowl of this with some fruit and she just gobbles it all up, often asking for more. It's very simple to make, making it very convenient for those mornings in the go. This product is also very natural and healthy, which makes me a happy nanny!
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this has a "chalky" aftertaste?
Carli B.
How do you guys like to use/eat this product?