Bob's Red Mill Old ctry Style Muesli, 40 oz uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Originally developed in the late 1800's by a Swiss nutritionist, Muesli is a delightful cereal made from a blend of whole grains, dried fruit, nuts and seeds. Bob's Red Mill is dedicated to providing a highly nutritious whole grain cereal that's very tasty, so we've combined whole grain rolled oats, wheat, rye, triticale and barley, along with sweet and chewy dates and raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds and walnuts for a high energy Muesli you're sure to love. Try Old Country Style Muesli hot, cold or right out of the bag. See the back of the package for preparation tips and a delicious recipe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shan E.
An awesome breakfast or wholesome snack. I really enjoy the varied texture with dried fruit, seeds, and oats. My favorite way to enjoy it is cold with some milk or vanilla yogurt.
amber d.
This stuff is amazing! Such a great way to start your day. I like it warmed with some almond milk.
Whitney G.
This nutritious cereal is great hot or cold. The prep for it cold is not my favorite because I have to wait so long to eat this. When I do purchase this, I buy it at the Commissary. I feel like it is a bit pricey for the size but it is so delicious I'm willing to pay for it.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I literally buy this bag once every two weeks and eat it everyday for breakfast. It's a great value for how many meals I can make out of it. It's super good for you and a great Vegan breakfast. One of my favorite things to pair with it is banana and/or berries and eat it warm, made with Almond Milk! So delicious!
Rebecca B.
I am totally addicted to this muesli ~ as a snack! I know it's mainly used as a hot or cold cereal, but I pour a bit into a small 3oz cup and it's perfect, right out of the package. It's healthy and extremely satisfying. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors and it's vegetarian as well as vegan. All of Bob's Red Mill products are excellent but this is my favorite. Give it a try ~ you'll be glad you did!
Carli B.
My new favorite breakfast. I love putting this on top of vanilla greek yogurt with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey. Super filling and healthy!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Anything Bobs Red Mill is amazing but I especially love the Muesli! The flavor is to die for and the price is right!
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Bob's Red Mill is a well known for its wholesome and nutritious products, which I greatly enjoy. The muesli cereal is one of their absolutely amazing products. Its use is endless. You can incorporate it in baking goods, such as nutritious bars. It is fuel to get you started in the morning, curbs my hunger and is loaded with the best nutrients possible, for a healthy diet.
Cytn C.
Madrid
Inlove with bananas and granolaLove this kind of food!
I love to eat and i am allways doing it! Love this! Absolutelly! This has a very good packaging! You must eat this product!!!! Very good price!! 😻
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
As a nanny I absolutely love this product. Most morning I give my two year old a bowl of this with some fruit and she just gobbles it all up, often asking for more. It's very simple to make, making it very convenient for those mornings in the go. This product is also very natural and healthy, which makes me a happy nanny!
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this has a "chalky" aftertaste?
Carli B.
Foodie Expert
How do you guys like to use/eat this product?