Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli uploaded by crystal j.Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli uploaded by crystal j.Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Originally developed in the late 1800's by a Swiss nutritionist, Muesli is a delightful cereal made from a blend of whole grains, dried fruit, nuts and seeds. Bob's Red Mill is dedicated to providing a highly nutritious whole grain cereal that's very tasty, so we've combined whole grain rolled oats, wheat, rye, triticale and barley, along with sweet and chewy dates and raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds and walnuts for a high energy Muesli you're sure to love. Try Old Country Style Muesli hot, cold or right out of the bag. See the back of the package for preparation tips and a delicious recipe.

Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I like this cereal. My favorite way to have it is on top of yogurt. You can have it so many ways! I like it with a little bit of almond milk and brown sugar too. I found mine at Safeway and I have seen it at Walmart too so I know its not hard to find.
Dakota C.
A great alternative to breakfast cereal or plain oatmeal. Takes on a different flavor when served hot vs. cold. All real ingredients from a reputable brand. I recommended this product to those who enjoy granola, healthy cereal alternatives or oatmeal.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this as a healthy breakfast (or anytime option). I typically use it for overnight oats but it makes a good cereal with almond milk, too, or as a topping for a smoothie/yogurt.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I literally buy this bag once every two weeks and eat it everyday for breakfast. It's a great value for how many meals I can make out of it. It's super good for you and a great Vegan breakfast. One of my favorite things to pair with it is banana and/or berries and eat it warm, made with Almond Milk! So delicious!
Rebecca B.
I am totally addicted to this muesli ~ as a snack! I know it's mainly used as a hot or cold cereal, but I pour a bit into a small 3oz cup and it's perfect, right out of the package. It's healthy and extremely satisfying. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors and it's vegetarian as well as vegan. All of Bob's Red Mill products are excellent but this is my favorite. Give it a try ~ you'll be glad you did!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love this stuff. It's a lot easier to find than it was years ago and for that I am grateful. After going to Switzerland numerous times years ago, I wanted to make it once I got home. In Zurich they sell this on the street and it's delicious. I mix mine with yogurt, almond milk, fresh fruit and slivered almonds. You could always add hemp seeds or chia to make it even more healthy!
Whitney G.
This nutritious cereal is great hot or cold. The prep for it cold is not my favorite because I have to wait so long to eat this. When I do purchase this, I buy it at the Commissary. I feel like it is a bit pricey for the size but it is so delicious I'm willing to pay for it.
Marybeth C.
Burlington, VT
Found this product on an backpacking trip. Excellent alternative to oatmeal because of the many different ingredients. Definitely gave me the energy I needed, and loved that it tastes great hot or cold, with milk or dry. Only drawback is the price. It is a little bit expensive, but the quality is worth the price.
Justine D.
This is good, but it is nothing like Muesli you get in other countries. Muesli in other countries is not oats, raisins, fruits combined in one bag. This is decent for what it is, but if you have the chance to sample authentic Muesli I would definitely not miss the opportunity. This is just ok.
Shan E.
An awesome breakfast or wholesome snack. I really enjoy the varied texture with dried fruit, seeds, and oats. My favorite way to enjoy it is cold with some milk or vanilla yogurt.
Magdalena J.
Media, PA
What is the best way to prepare this? Sweet or savory?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this has a "chalky" aftertaste?
Carli B.
How do you guys like to use/eat this product?

Vitamin Shoppe