Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal uploaded by crystal j.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Oat Bran Cereal is a deliciously smooth hot cereal milled from high protein oat groats. It cooks quickly and tastes great! Oat bran is the perfect choice for a high-fiber breakfast, but it also makes excellent muffins and is a fantastic addition to cakes, breads, smoothies and more.

Oat bran is the outer casing of the oat groat, which is low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber, including soluble fiber. In fact, one serving of oat bran contains 7 grams of fiber. That’s why studies have indicated the daily intake of oat bran can lower LDL (aka “bad”) cholesterol and may protect against heart disease. Its high fiber content can also make you feel fuller longer, which can control your appetite and guard against snacking. Need more protein in your diet? Oat bran offers 7 grams per serving.

In addition to the above health benefits, oat bran makes an absolutely delicious hot cereal. Try topping a bowl of whole grain goodness with brown sugar and butter, or add fruit, spices, yogurt and nuts.

You’ll love this creamy hot cereal, but don’t forget: oat bran can be added to all kinds of food. Remember bran muffins? They’re still a delicious breakfast or snack, and we have dozens of recipes on our site at BobsRedMill.com/Recipes that incorporate flaxseeds, raisins, apple, zucchini, bananas—even chocolate! You can also blend it into you next smoothie for a boost of nutrition.

Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walmart
Not many people like oat bran cereal but one in a while when I’m on a health kick I’ll eat it with fruit yogurt flax seed and other things and it is so good. I highly recommend this brand. It never hurts to try something different.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I love to make my own instant oatmeal packets using quick cut oats and Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran for added fiber. A very healthy and delicious way to increass your nutrients! I always have a bag of this in my pantry.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
A tasty treat for breakfast or as substitute to use in mix for a healthy bread crumb for "fried" food. Consistency in flavor and texture is always there. I've purchased this product at any major supermarket or target retail store. Definitely a must have in your pantry!
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
Bob's Red Mill is always great! Super healthy, great flavor, love it! You can usually find it at Ocean State Job Lot or TJ Maxx/Homegoods at a really reasonable price, too!
Katie P.
I bought some Bob's Red Mill Oats for a recipe I was making. With so much left over, I decided to make it for breakfast. It's so tasty and filling as well as healthy. I don't like plain oatmeal, so if you're like me, I recommend adding fruit or jam.
S O.
Hermitage
This is probably my all time favorite hot cereal and Bob's never disappoints! Flavorful. I eat this at least once a month. I make mine with almond milk rather than water- it's creamier!
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Bob's Red Mill. I recently picked up the Organic Farro and the Arrowroot Starch too. The instructions to prepare are easy to follow and the whole line, including the Oat Bran, are great healthy additions to your diet and pantry.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great brand and this product is excellent. I always make hot oatmeal, store in small portions, put in fridge and heat whenever I need. It totally fills me up !
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Bob's red mill has the BEST products I use the coconut flour the almond flour and,oat flour. Its so much better for you and just as simple to bake with
Morgan  W.
I LOVE ALL OF THE RED MILL PRODUCTS! there delicious for breakfast and are relatively fast to make and with a little cinnamon they taste even better!
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone know if this is gluten free?
Melissa R.
Alexandria, VA
What are some of your favorite ways to add variety/flavor to this? I think it would be a great way to up the ante with my morning breakfast routine.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Where can I but this? I heard that it taste good
Has anyone on here tried Bob's oat bran? I'm wondering if it tastes like cream of wheat or if it's gross. Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Is this good for eating in the breakfast? I'm on a diet and looking for something to mix with apples or banana

Walmart