BY BOB'S RED MILL #91 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Millet Originated In China Nearly 5000 Years Ago, Making It One Of The Earliest Cultivated Grains. Millet Flour Is Nutritious And A Good Source Of Protein, Essential Amino Acids And Fiber, With A Distinctive, Sweet Flavor. It Lends A Delicate Cake-Like Crumb To Your Baked Goods. Easily Digested And Gluten Free - A Perfect Choice For Special Diets. Whole Grain Stone Ground Friend Of The Heart All Natural Made In Usa see more...

Stephanie B.
I've just started using the Bob's Red Mill brand products and love the great quality. I wish the bag was resealable though.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the only gluten free flour I buy for my baking needs. The bag is not very practical. You should be able to reseal
Becca S.
This stuff works wonderfully for zucchini muffins! They always turn out crumbly and delicious. I use blanched almond flour with it instead of all purpose flour and it really does just help me make an easy, healthy treat. I would definitely recommend this product to others. Also, you will need to know that it is not resealable so I would also recommend getting an air tight container for it if you don't have one already. (It'll make it last longer as well!)
Melinda B.
I use this to make bread along with Bob's Spelt flour and their white flour. I prefer Bob's because they are organic and really good quality. Thank you so much for making these things and going back to basics. I also use from Arrowhead.