BY BOB'S RED MILL

We searched the world wide to find the most delicious coconut for you. Unsulfured and all natural, this dried and shredded coconut brings an exotic taste of the tropics to your table. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margaret W.
I love Bob's Red Mill coconut for making coconut milk. It's delicious and refreshing, and I can use the coconut again after making my milk.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I add this product to granola and I use it for crunchy coconut flake macaroons. I trust Bobs Red Mill to make high quality and natural ingredients. The packaging is easy to read and contains a lot of nutritional facts.
Kristina C.
bradenton, fl
Perfect for breakfast! I eat it with yogurt and granola in the mornings or as snack through my day.
Maisue y.
I love baking with this product. You can't even taste the cocount and that's what i like about it.
Jayy R.
San Jose, CA
#InfluensterEats first time using this product for my shrimp and it was just perfect the way i cooked it deep fried I would recoment it I bought it at nob hill
Justine D.
I love Bob's unsweetened coconut. Coconut is naturally sweet and the last thing it needs is added sugar. This is delicious with breakfast foods, like oatmeal or yogurt parfait. Tastes great in baked good. My personal favorite way to eat this is to roast it with some cinnamon for a sweet snack through the day.
Melanie P.
Bob's Red Mill makes great products, especially for someone with food sensitivities. This coconut is great and adds flavor to a lot of my recipes such as paleo banana or pumpkin bread or in a yogurt bowl with fruit. There is no extra sugar added and yet it is extremely sweet and tasty!
Maisue y.
Why is it soo expensive!