BY BOB'S RED MILL

• Friend of the Heart
  • Premium Quality Whole Grain
  • You Can See Our Quality
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Basmati Brown Rice is carefully selected from some of the finest harvests of California rice. It has a unique, nutty flavor, a subtly chewy texture and a mildly perfumed fragrance. Contains all of the bran and germ - the healthiest parts of the rice kernel.

Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
This is a great brand of food products. I buy them cheaper at big lots. They also sell quinoa. I love brown rice it's better for you than white rice. Goes great with any meal and you can make a bunch!!
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I like this brand and have purchased several different products from them. I like the nutty flavor of this basmati rice and it tasted delicious. I made a risotto with it and it was great! Healthier instead of white basmati.
Rebekkah O.
State College, PA
I love brown rice, and this is definitely a brand to recommend to people. This brand has all natural products and a vast variety of them. Their brown rice cooks wonderfully and I trust the brand it comes from!
Victoria C.
Not only is it healthy for you but it's also really good. My grandmother made this for me she made it with some black beans and it was really good.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Every Indian needs their basmati rice and if you cannot go to a local indian store then I recommend this.
majdou L.
one of my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me, they make my skin dries!!. i never tasted this one i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.