BY BOB'S RED MILL #62 in Hot Cereal

Buy on Walmart*
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I don't do wheat, so I like this brand. It's very taste and at a fair price. I enjoy other products by them that don't have wheat in them
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
Bob's Red Mill has so many great products and their hot cereal and steel cut oats are my favorite. I will cook up a big batch on a Sunday and have them for breakfast the next few mornings :)
Marcy M.
Easy to make and hot & comforting to eat. I feel like I am treating body extra special when I make this. You can put any topping from fruit to nuts and it always tastes great.
Brittney G.
Gasquet
Wholesome ingredients for a wholesome morning! Quick quality nutrition your entire family will enjoy
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Great texture and a great price! Every Bob's RedMill product I've tried has always been great quality, and this is no exception!
Carli B.
MY NEW FAVORITE. I also make overnight oats with these. They are great with fruit as an added extra sweet treat.
Carrie P.
Santa Monica, CA
I live how creamy it is yet it still has that texture that most instant cereals don't have.
Kristopher L.
Royersford, PA
This product could be cheaper, but it's probably higher quality than larger companies. It's good with a spoonful of honey.
Adriane G.
Vancouver, WA
Great basic cereal. I love adding a little peanut butter and dried cranberries for added protein and sweetness.
Lindsey O.
Huntsville , AL
Our favorite hot breakfast! I love to mix it with blueberries and whole milk for a complete breakfast.