BY BOB'S RED MILL #53 in Hot Cereal

Buy on Walmart*
CarrieAnn H.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I don't do wheat, so I like this brand. It's very taste and at a fair price. I enjoy other products by them that don't have wheat in them
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
Great texture and a great price! Every Bob's RedMill product I've tried has always been great quality, and this is no exception!
Carli B.
Carli B.
MY NEW FAVORITE. I also make overnight oats with these. They are great with fruit as an added extra sweet treat.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Bob's Red Mill has so many great products and their hot cereal and steel cut oats are my favorite. I will cook up a big batch on a Sunday and have them for breakfast the next few mornings :)
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Easy to make and hot & comforting to eat. I feel like I am treating body extra special when I make this. You can put any topping from fruit to nuts and it always tastes great.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Santa Monica, CA
I live how creamy it is yet it still has that texture that most instant cereals don't have.
Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.
Huntsville , AL
Our favorite hot breakfast! I love to mix it with blueberries and whole milk for a complete breakfast.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite hot cereal, great flavor and easy to make. Chewy goodness that hits the spot on cold day
Laura H.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
This is a good weekend breakfast I make for the family. It's easy, tasty, and really good with apples cooked into it!
Adriane G.
Adriane G.
Vancouver, WA
Great basic cereal. I love adding a little peanut butter and dried cranberries for added protein and sweetness.