BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain Hot Cereal is freshly milled from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains. It's a good source of fiber and packed with nutrition. This wonderful cereal contains wheat, rye, triticale, oats, oat bran, barley, rice and flaxseed. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I always keep a bag of this around for when I need a quick, healthy breakfast. I always feel better after eating it because it keeps me full all day and tastes great mixed with some fresh fruit.
Rebecca H.
West Chester, OH
Bob's Red Mill has so many great products and their hot cereal and steel cut oats are my favorite. I will cook up a big batch on a Sunday and have them for breakfast the next few mornings :)
Donna P.
I love almost everything Bob's Red Mill makes! You can buy their products knowing your getting the best quality ingredients for the lowest prices. Also love supporting a company that's employee owned.
Marcy M.
Easy to make and hot & comforting to eat. I feel like I am treating body extra special when I make this. You can put any topping from fruit to nuts and it always tastes great.
Michelle M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: 7 more...
Every Bob's RedMill product I've tried has always been great quality, and this is no exception! The texture is great, but you have to like cereals like that, so if you do, you'll love it too! Price is great for the quality you get too.
Jordana D.
Amherst, MA
I love Bob's Red Mill everything!! However, I use the hot cereal as a breakfast, as an ingredient in baking (cookies, home-made granola bars, pancakes) and even in smoothies! Truly a great cabinet staple, my house is never without it!
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I don't do wheat, so I like this brand. It's very taste and at a fair price. I enjoy other products by them that don't have wheat in them
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Great texture and a great price! Every Bob's RedMill product I've tried has always been great quality, and this is no exception!
Kristopher L.
Royersford, PA
This product could be cheaper, but it's probably higher quality than larger companies. It's good with a spoonful of honey.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
This is a good weekend breakfast I make for the family. It's easy, tasty, and really good with apples cooked into it!