Bob's Red Mill Honey Almond Granola

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

• To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
  • Friend of the Heart
  • You Can See Our Quality!
  • Kosher

Inspired by the original granola created in Paradise, California, over 35 years ago, Bob's Red Mill Honey Almond Granola is a simple and delicious, classic-style granola made with pure, honey-sweetened rolled oats, toasted almonds and a hint of vanilla. It makes a fantastic hot or cold cereal and is perfect for on-the-go snacking right out of the bag.

Has anyone tried these and are they good
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Honey Almond Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
This granola is a party in the mouth! It's the perfect blend of sweet and nutty, and I absolutely love to snack on it by itself or in yogurt! Before trying this granola, I made my own. I will be buying this granola from now on!
No Special Diet
Jamaica, NY
Bob's Red Mill Honey Almond Granola uploaded by Olynsie M.
Love this so much. Mom picked it up at the grocery store a couple months ago and now its a staple. Costs about $5. Has almond clusters in it. So YUMMY!
No Special Diet
We love Bob's Red Mill's products! We add this to our yogurt or cereal or just eat it as a plain snack.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Newton Falls, OH
Taste buds enjoy this. They are okay for price and quality/ quantity. They are okay