BY BOB'S RED MILL

Hemp Protein Powder dissolves easily and has a mild taste, making it a wonderful addition to your smoothie or shake. It can also be added to baked goods, pancakes, and hot cereals for a boost of protein, fiber and iron.

**PLEASE NOTE, THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER PRODUCED GLUTEN FREE**

Now in a stand-up, re-sealable pouch for convenient storage and use!

Hemp seeds are one of nature's best sources for plant-based protein. Containing all of the essential amino acids that the body needs, our hemp protein powder is full of health benefits that will give the perfect boost to your day. It is also a good source of fiber and iron. Our Hemp Protein Powder is especially convenient as a smoothie or shake add-in for breakfast, or a pre- or post-workout protein boost.

Try adding hemp protein powder to smoothies, shakes, yogurt, hot cereal, soups, granola bars, protein bars, pancakes, muffins, brownies, cakes and breads. You can use hemp protein to replace up to 25% of the flour in baked goods. See the back of our package for wholesomely delicious recipes using Hemp Protein Powder.

Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I love this hemp protein powder. I put a scoop or two in my morning smoothies to add a protein boost to it. The package contains nutritional facts and easy recipes. I like to move the powder from the plastic container into a mason jar for easy storage.
Zachary P.
This is by far my favorite protein powder! I generally stay away from protein powders and stick with whole foods for my protein because most powders give me an awful stomach ache. with this one, that's not the case! This one actually doesn't upset my sensitive stomach and bonus, its natural without any additives!
Katelyn n.
Beaverton , OR
Tastes kinda funny but works okay I guess. I can't tell if it is actually working
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
I have a sensitive stomach, but this one is really good and upset my stomach!