BY BOB'S RED MILL #63 in Baking Powder & Soda

Descriptions:

High in protein. Amino acids. Fiber. Hemp seeds are one of nature's best sources for plant-based Protein. Containing all of the essential amino acids the body needs, our Hemp Protein Powder is a perfect boost to your morning. Try adding Hemp Protein Powder to your smoothies, shakes and yogurt, or use Hemp Protein to replace up to 25% of the flour in a baked good. To your good health. - Bob Moore. You can see our quality! Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness. Wholesome.

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I love this hemp protein powder. I put a scoop or two in my morning smoothies to add a protein boost to it. The package contains nutritional facts and easy recipes. I like to move the powder from the plastic container into a mason jar for easy storage.
Zachary P.
This is by far my favorite protein powder! I generally stay away from protein powders and stick with whole foods for my protein because most powders give me an awful stomach ache. with this one, that's not the case! This one actually doesn't upset my sensitive stomach and bonus, its natural without any additives!
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Tastes kinda funny but works okay I guess. I can't tell if it is actually working
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a sensitive stomach, but this one is really good and upset my stomach!