BY BOB'S RED MILL

Guar Gum (Pack of 8)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 039978005540 U SKU: SPDSP15786 see more...

• How do you use this product in your kitchen?5 Answers
  • What do you use this product in?3 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is expensive, but so specific and hard to find, it's kinda worth it if you're planning on using it a lot. The red mills brand is pretty solid, so anything they have is usually great quality.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
This is a very good brand!!
I have a few things from them, and they never disappoint. Great quality! My favorite product is the almond flourūüėõūüėć
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Foodie Expert
I love all of the Bob's products! Consistently great quality at a decent price! I would recommend checking them out at your local supermarket!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This is a must have when baking gluten-free! Worth every penny works great. Holds a lot of recipes together I recommend it highly.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
Foodie Expert
This crap is expensive! Like crazy expensive and really hard to find! However, my seed cracker recipe called for it and I was able to finally find it at Whole Foods, it works great to keep my crackers together. I did have to add a decent amount of water to let it get gooey enough to keep them together. Luckily, you don't have to use a whole lot of it.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Foodie Expert
Love Bob's Red Mill. Can use with any baking or such. Always fresh and does the job. Sometimes on sale.!
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Great products! This line's of granola is so good! Pricey, but good! I would recommend.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
This gum is not only long lasting but taste better than any gum I have ever had. It went beyond and above my expectations of the normal minty or cinnamon gum. It's a little pricy but because it last so long it's worth getting
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love this brand in general people! This gum is awesome, tastes really good! And believe it or not 8oz will last YOU forever I have a bag I bought months ago, it keeps really well. Would totally buy again if I ever run out.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
Boy let me just tell you this stuff is so definitely worth the money. If you have a lot of uses for it you won't regret!!!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Foodie Expert
How do you use this product in your kitchen?
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
What do you use this product in?
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
How do you feel about this product?
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
Foodie Expert
What exactly is Guar Gum?