BY BOB'S RED MILL

Original whole grain. Friend of the heart. An employee-owned company. To your good health. Whole Grain 27 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. No fat added. Good source of fiber. You can see our quality! Bobs Red Mill Apple Blueberry Granola is a scrumptious and easy way to enjoy the goodness of whole grains. Our wholesome granola is perfect to eat as a hot or cold cereal with yogurt or straight out of the bag. The crunchy clusters and delicate lightly-sweet flavor of this granola will keep you reaching for more. With real apple pieces Apple Blueberry Granola uses whole grain oats crunchy puffed rice and all natural flavors to create a granola truly worthy of the name. All natural store sealed for freshness. Dear Friends Recently I announced that I was handing ownership of Bobs Red Mill over to my employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Over the years I have observed the purchase of many companies. More often than not the dreams and values of the companies founders are laid to waste in the endless march for money. For me the decision was easy because I could not stand the thought of our stone-milling tradition our mission to improve peoples health through whole grains and the love we put into every bag being compromised in any way. Im still the chief miller of this company and intend to be for the rest of my life - but Im not a young man. The best way for me to preserve the dream that my wife Charlee and I began realizing over forty years ago is to give my employees the means to stay true to our vision and to directly reap the rewards of their hard work long after Im gone. The power of ownership is immeasurable and makes for happier employees better products and satisfied customers. Thanks for choosing our brand and may you all cherish the fact that when you buy a package of it youre casting a vote for a world see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I absolutely love Bob's Mill products. I mix this granola in with my yogurt to give it a little crunch and extra flair. It's not the healthiest but in moderation it's not so bad.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I enjoy putting this over my oatmeal in the morning. Helps me wake up in the morning . I almost always look forward to it