Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli Hot Or Cold Cereal uploaded by Nancy C.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli Hot Or Cold Cereal uploaded by Kristin T.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli Hot Or Cold Cereal uploaded by Kristin T.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Gluten Free Tropical Muesli is inspired by Dr. Maximilian Bircher-Benner, a Swiss physician in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. We’ve taken liberty with the original recipe and created our own versions of this wholesome cereal. This Gluten Free Tropical Muesli features three favorite Bob’s Red Mill gluten free grains while real mango and strawberry pieces pop with fruity bursts. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds partner with almonds and macadamias for a nutty undertone. Add in real, unsweetened coconut and, voila – you may as well be in the Bahamas with Bob’s.

Gluten Free Tropical Muesli can be enjoyed hot or cold; served with milk, yogurt, or even juice; soaked overnight; or eaten straight out of the bag! Try baking with it or adding it to your smoothies.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Mango (Mango, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid), Coconut Flakes, Whole Grain Sorghum, Pumpkin Seeds, Sliced Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Macadamia Nuts, Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces, Quinoa Flour Crisps.

Kristin T.
Helena, AL
This muesli is a great way to pack in protein and nutrients in the morning in a gluten free way. It comes in two varieties and the tropical is my favorite. I eat it daily in the individual cups with milk and not water. Great way to get nutrition in for busy days
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Love everything about this brand! I love the ease of Bob's red mill gluten free tropical muesli. I love the texture. I love nutritional facts. I love everything except that there is no taste! It taste like warm cardboard. I had to add honey to my cup and still it was lacking flavor. It was difficult to get through the whole cup. I was bored with it and didn't want to waste my calories on it.
Sandra J.

To be honest, I generally don’t like muesli, in particular
because it contains uncooked oats.  I don’t have any problem with dried
fruit and nuts.  So as a topping for yogurt, I generally aim to use
granola.  Granola is usually heavy in fat, calories and sugar so it’s
really not optimal. Keeping it in the pantry means that at some point I will
find the children eating granola by the bowl-ful and while some may think
that’s healthy, I sure don’t.  To my surprise, this muesli contains very
little sugar. What’s more it’s very generous—macadamia nuts are pricy and there
are a ton in this little bag. The coconut too adds to it’s deliciousness.
Yes, I’ve eaten it to top yogurt and it went over swimmingly with my kids and
my friends who had never heard of muesli.  I attended a social media party
to discuss this product and learned that the company is employee owned—that was
really great news. I can really get behind that.  What’s more, it prompted
me to read the package and note that the sugar content was sooo low, for a food
that was so yummy, it’s unheard of really.  I honestly can’t wait to bake
breakfast cookies with this!

Danni S.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! Highly recommend! Best heated up nice and warm with milk and cinnamon. Bought at Target and were on sale. Frat idea for breakfast or to top off yogurt or salads or even smoothies. Go grab them!
diva b.
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli Hot Or Cold Cereal is a great on the go snack. Easy and nutritious! This will help you stay on track while feeling like you are cheating!!
Anastasia K.
Barrie , MS
I am generally not a fan of muesli. Simply because they have oats in them. I love cold oats but they need to sit overnight to soften so they taste good. I added some coconut milk to these muesli and had it for breakfast the next morning. It was amazing! Fruits and coconut add such a nice sweetness and I didn't even have to add any honey to it. Usually I add bunch of toppings to my overnight oats just so they don't taste plain. However, here I just add milk and some blueberries on top and it's ready to go! Yeah they are kinda pricey but its well worth it.