Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Stone Ground Whole Grain Corn Flour uploaded by Vaishali G.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #55 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Flour is 100% stone ground on our slow-moving stone mill in our dedicated gluten free facility. We mill our Whole Grain Corn Flour from whole yellow corn kernels including all the naturally nutritious parts—the germ, bran and endosperm. It is great for breading and in combination with other gluten free flours in baked goods. Because our Corn Flour is whole grain and high in fiber, it digests slowly, making you feel fuller longer and helping supply your body with a steady stream of energy. This golden flour is a coveted “secret” ingredient for many gluten free bakers and produces beautiful, rich gluten free cornbread. Also try adding our Gluten Free Corn Flour to your favorite gluten free pancake, biscuit or bread recipes for added flavor and nutrition.

Buy on Walmart
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
When my mom found out she was gluten intolerant, she thought it was the end of the world because she LOVES bread. I bought this flour for her thinking "eh, even if it's not as good as good ole all purpose flour, at least it will put a smile on her face." But man, oh man this stuff is great! I made a pound cake with it and it tastes just like a regular poundcake, but we didn't feel bloated after eating it! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is gluten intolerant or anyone trying to cut back on bread and flour. Thank you Bob!
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
This works great for cornbread, I honestly wish they had something just a little bit less fun than this for it but it works just fine
Toni A.
Great to make your own tortillas at home if you have celiac or gluten intolerance. Not that expensive. Good value
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
For a Gluten free corn mill Bobs os a great choice. Has the flavor and correct texture for your needs.
elisa c.
York, PA
Buenidoma pata hacer unas empanadas que yo hago es muy manejable y muy fina a mi familia le gusta
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
My mom loves this flour and shes uses it all the time to cook. The food after tastes amazing
Leah T.
Great price and perfect for making corn tortillas if you can't have/don't need gluten!
Jackeline P.
Love it ! It's organic we will wnd it's affordable as well I love this product
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
I use this to bake things for my granddaughter who has celiac disease. She likes it as a substitute for wheat flour