BY BOB'S RED MILL

Our Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats are made from kiln toasted, whole grain oat groats that have been cut into neat little pieces on a steel burr mill. A good source of soluble fiber that offers 5 grams of protein per serving, steel cut oatmeal makes a delightfully full-bodied hot cereal that is sure to satisfy. Top with classic additions like butter, brown sugar or maple syrup, or think "outside the bowl" and go with savory toppings like peanut butter and sriracha hot sauce!

Our steel cut oats are the perfect addition to your gluten free diet! Our gluten free oats undergo R5 ELISA testing to ensure the absence of gluten. These uncontaminated oats are then processed and packaged in our 100% dedicated gluten free facility and tested again to ensure they meet our strict standards.

Pure oats are a delicious, nutritious breakfast. While the cooking time for steel cut oats is longer than many rolled oats, you can easily make steel cut oatmeal in a slow cooker. They’re also ideal for overnight oats!

Although a tiny fraction of the population cannot tolerate even the purest gluten free oats, most will find oats to be a deliciously welcomed addition to their diets. If you're unsure, please consult first with your doctor.

Jackie W.
Mount Joy, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love oats for a quick breakfast and for baking. Great flavor and gluten free which is a must for our family. Price is fair for the size of the bag and that it’s gluten free.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
These oats are great. I use them all the time. Not just to make delicious oatmeal. They don't cook quickly but they have a better texture than quick oats so I take the time to make them and put them in cookies and other things. Overnight oats also work better with these. And this brand is the only brand Ill buy. It's affordable and I love it.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
I used to be all about Bob's Gluten Free Rolled Oats - but when I found out that Steel Cut Oats have a lower glycemic index, I made the switch. These don't cook as fast as rolled oats, but they're every bit as good - AND Celiac safe! I've bought these at Safeway and in bulk from Amazon.
Paula S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My sisters husband is gluten free so I was sort of forced to eat it but I fell in love with it! You can't even tell the difference in texture & taste but it just makes you feel so much better inside! I don't live with her anymore but I continue to buy this product!
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this!! I blend them dry to make oatmeal flour and add them to my smoothies/shakes. Also great for baking, or making meatloaf type items. I always buy 2 packages at a time, and will only buy this brand and cut!
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these for plain oatmeal, baking and snacks. I absolutely love them. You can find them almost anywhere, and in different sizes. They are a staple item in my household. I recommend Bob's Red Mill products to everyone.
Shauna B.
Yum. They're great year round and so versatile! In the summer make over night oats by putting a serving size and some almond milk in mason jar and chill it overnight in the fridge. When you wake up its ready for you. Must have for your pantry and very healthy grains.
Rebecca S.
Cool these would be perfect for some overnight oats so yummy plus their health even better because ive been trying to eat a little less gluten cause i heard it helps store fats so perfect soloution for my favorite snack
dorothy l.
Normalville, PA
Like that the steel cut oats are gluten free. I am not on a gluten free diet but I do like to keep some gluten out of my diet. These steel cut oats make great overnight crockpot oatmeal. I am always happy with the Bob's red mill product line.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a pretty sensitive stomach and most oatmeals upset my stomach. This is the only oatmeal my stomach can handle. Easy to make, wonderful taste & gluten free.
Gi M.
How do you eat this! :).

Walmart