Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Our Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats make a deliciously hearty, whole grain cereal that gives you lasting energy. To ensure that these oats maintain their gluten free integrity, we handle them with care in our dedicated facility. They’re a great way to add dietary fiber to your diet and a wonderful low glycemic load breakfast or snack.

At last, oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too! All of the oat groats we receive undergo an R5 ELISA test to ensure they contain no more than 19 parts per million of gluten. Our groats are then kiln roasted, steamed and rolled to create the ideal texture. Finally, unlike our regular rolled oats, our gluten free grains are packaged in our dedicated facility and tested for to make sure they adhere to our strict protocols.

Ask the person next to you to name all the ways of cooking oats, and "as oatmeal porridge, for breakfast," would be the likely answer, followed quickly by "baked goods like oatmeal cookies, granola, and granola bars." But that's only the beginning. There are many ways of cooking whole grain oats. They make a great crispy coating; they extend meatloaf and burgers, while enhancing their juiciness and texture; or groats can make a savory side dish. Browse our extensive recipe collection for ideas for cooking gluten free oats and regular oatmeal, including overnight oats for a convenient grab-and-go breakfast!

Please be aware that a small percentage of people cannot tolerate even the purest of oat groats. If you are unsure whether oats are suitable for your diet, please check first with your health advisor before eating them.

Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
I have no complaints with this product! I have never gotten sick after eating these oats. I typically purchase at Bob’s Red Mill or at Fred Meyer and use it for overnight oats or cookies! The price is higher than uncertified gluten free oats, but it’s well worth it!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is the best gluten free oatmeal. It's super hearty and perfect for cold winter mornings. I have Celiac and don't react to this, but everyone is different and not every Celiac can do oats. These are delicious.
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand and this product. Having an option to buy organic or gluten free is important to me. I've tried some of their other products are they are great!
Amber W.
ROCHESTER, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As someone with Celiac Disease the quality of my oats is critical - these have never bothered my stomach and I TRUST Bob Red Mill's quality - I use these in my overnight oats, and buy them off of amazon in bulk to save money!  Multi-purpose as well since I have used them for cookies and granola!
Shelby B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I make overnight oats with these almost every week. These oats are the best substitution for gluten-free. The texture is good and they aren’t too expensive for how full they keep you. I buy these all the time.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
To say we go through two bags a week is not a lie in any way. As we are gluten free we eat these oats for breakfast, lunch and often dessert as I bake with oats all the time! It is so exciting to have a gluten free oat mix! We love Bob's because it is the best ingredients and it is just our new staple. These make great overnight oats, cookies, granola and everything between. Household staple.
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
The last star is omitted because of the price of this item. Everything else about it, though, is awesome. It's hard to live gluten free, and oatmeal has always been a favorite of mine. I didn't know that there was gluten contamination in a lot of commercially rolled oats, but I had a few reactions. I've never had a problem with Bob's Red Mill though, and I like knowing these are made by a company I really feel good about spending my money with.
Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So versatile and exactly what I need! I've used it multiple times in baking, and it gives great texture when left whole. I've also ground it up to put it into smoothies for an extra boost of protein and fiber, and I assume it would work well ground up in baking.
Kellie J.
These are a staple in our house since our kids are gluten free. They taste just like regular oats and cook the same. Oats are naturally gluten free and what makes them have gluten is they are usually processed in the same facilities as wheat. So the only thing that is different with these and conventional oats are they have been processed in a gluten free factory/facility.
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These oats are fantastic and work great when you need gluten-free. My only complaint is that they tend to go stale quicker than other non gluten-free brands of oats, but if you put them in a well sealed container they will usually have a decent shelf life.