Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Whole Grain Mix uploaded by Katherine S.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Whole Grain Mix uploaded by Dyanna L.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Whole Grain Mix uploaded by Kerrin k.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #4 in Pizza Crusts

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Whole Grain Mix.
Delicious easy to make.
Wheat free.
Dairy free.
You can see our quality.
100% whole grain 29g or more per serving.
wholoegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more or whole grains daily.
Delightfully easy, this pizza crust bakes up two 12" gluten free pizza crusts! Top with your favorite gluten free toppings and savor how delicious homemade pizza can be. see more...

Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I had to adapt a gluten free diet after some health issues. The worst part of going gluten free was giving up Friday night pizza. After trying multiple pizza places and delis I soon realized that the pizza shops just take a frozen pizza shell or frozen pizza and call it theirs. Completely unsatisfied I knew I could make it better myself. this product made it all happen. It does take some time, allow yourself an hour for the whole process. Open a bottle of wine if it helps with the prep. The recipe and process is easy. Spreading the dough can be tough, I use plastic wrap and a rolling pin but others wet their hands and spread. The crust taste fine on its own but I usually add some fresh garlic parsley and butter to spread during the first baking session. I've made breakfast pizzas and regular. I will continue to use this.
Katherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this and I'm not even gluten free! One package makes two pizzas and it's always delicious! In my opinion it comes out best when made on a pizza stone.
Instead of using plastic wrap to roll it out, I went my hands and do it, because that's what the old packaging used to say and it works for me. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Whole Grain Mix
Highly recommend for GF diets and otherwise.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Taste and texture of this are so much better than most GF products. This makes a lot, and is pretty inexpensive to begin with, so it's a great value. I have repurchased so many times and always keep some on hand. It's good for anything you'd use pizza crust for - calzones, bread sticks, etc. I really think you could serve this to non-GF people and they wouldn't notice. Just a tad bit grittier than conventional crust (which I don't mind at all) but absolutely no weird taste. Love it! It's a bit hard to work with (as dough in general can be), but if you put olive oil on your hands it doesn't stick so badly.
Taleya K.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many types of GF crusts, from the pre-made ready-to-go variety, to the mix yourself kind. I found that this one is my favorite. I had despaired that I would never be able to eat a decent pizza again after being diagnosed a Celiac until I finally hot upon this brand. I add some extra seasonings to the crust, and split the dough to make two thin crust pizzas instead of one. I have found that this works for the best. I also lightly dust the crust and my pizza stone with corn meal.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I've used a lot of Bob's Red Mill gluten free products, but the pizza crust has always been my favorite. It doesn't have the overpowering rice texture that I usually associate with gluten free crusts and breads, and it actually tastes good to my friends and family that aren't gluten free! I highly recommend this product to anyone on a gluten free diet, as it tastes great and doesn't break the bank!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
Ive been gluten free for 3+ years. Red mill mixes are my go to staples. This is my favorite pizza dough mix because its the best value and has great taste. One tip for newly GF folks, this will NOT have the elasticity of gluten dough. I lump the dough in the middle of the pan (stoneware), drizzle with EVOO then spread out, bake 10-15 mins alone then take it out to add toppings. Enjoy!
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
This is my favoritte pizza mix!!! It makes chewy/thick crust pizza, which is harder to find when you are baking gluten free pizza. I usually add a bit of extra italian herbs to spice it up! It makes two crusts or one really big one, I usually make 2 and refrigerate one fora few days and then make another pizza!
Danielle J.
Louisville
Being on a mostly gluten free diet. I have made gluten free pizza using this crust multiple times with everyone enjoying their slice of pizza (and many of the individuals had no clue that is was gluten free-- or they didn't know what gluten free meant).
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
I buy this mix to make gluten free calzones since it's an impossible thing to find on gluten free menus at Italian restaurants! This mix is excellent in that its easy to make, it comes with the yeast needed to make the dough, and it tastes great! I usually add some garlic powder and Italian seasoning to add a little more flavor.
Emily J.
I can not say enough good things about this Pizza dough. Being a GF household can be tough but we have finally found a dough we like. I actually made pizza last night. yes you have to make the dough which can be a process but it makes a lot of it and it is delicious. I actually have people that love it that don't eat GF
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Where are the best places to buy these?
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this taste and is it easy to make? Thank you!
Rachel K.
Does this recipe ok with an egg replacer ?