Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cup Brown Sugar, Maple with Flax & Chia 2.15 oz

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Dear Friends, This delicious, on-the-go hot cereal is made form a delightful gluten free blend of whole grain rolled oat groats, stone ground Scottish-style oat groats, and nourishing flax and chia seeds. Now you can have a hearty portion of the World's Best Oatmeal ready to eat in just a few minutes, and you can take it with you just about anywhere. To Your Good Health, Bob Moore Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cup Brown Sugar, Maple with Flax & Chia - 2.15 oz see more...

Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
#TakeBobAnywhere Bob's Mill Oatmeal cups are wonderful! Super easy and taste delicious! They really can be taken anywhere! They have enough flavor and sweetness without needing to add anything. The Chia and flax seeds let me know they they are healthy and packed with vitamins and minerals. Everyone in our group loved them especially the children. Thanks again for letting us sample for free through @greenmonsmeet!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Des Moines, WA
You make this right in the cup which makes it an easy on the go breakfast (or snack)! This is really good! And it's gluten-free if that is something you are looking for. It is flavored with maple and brown sugar but I mixed in a little extra brown sugar to add a little more flavor. Would also be good with some fruit mixed in.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
This product was a lot thicker than I thought it would be but it still taste great. It has just a hint of sweetness and is made with all natural ingredients. My kids love them. They are great for on the go and so easy to make. My kids make them their-selves and eat them on the way to school.
sonia b.
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
This is a delicious, nutricious and easy to make oat meal product. It's an excellent option to have for breakfast or snack. It has a delicious flavor, its low in sugar and very healthy ingredients. I love the fact that its very easy to prepare when I am in a rush.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I tried the blueberry one and it wasn't as good as some of the others that they make. It was very crunchy and just wasn't a smooth oatmeal even though I follow the directions exactly. I think that the other flavors are better
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It was pretty good and easy and fast to make and it smelled really good but it didnt taste like the flavor it said it did.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Lancaster, CA
I love how convenient the packaging is and I'm a big fan of the chia and flax seeds this oatmeal contains. It also doesn't have that weird cardboard/plastic taste that some ready to eat oatmeal cups tend to get.

My only issue is that the sugar doesn't come in a separate packet so I can decide how sweet I want my oatmeal to be. However at 10g per cup it's really not much to complain about.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Lawton, OK
Loved how convenient these cups were. I used mine with the keurig at work. Also great way to get my chia and flax seeds in without a gross texture. Fit wonderfully into my macros. The taste however was not there. It was super bland to me. I added a little cinnamon and I was good to go.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Id say this is a very good gluten free oatmeal. The taste is good and it takes about two seconds to heat up and its ready to eat!