BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

About Gluten Free Oat Bran Cereal
These aren't ordinary oats... The oats for our Gluten Free Oat Bran are pure and delicious. They are grown with great care on some of the finest oat-growing fields in the world. To ensure that they stay just as gluten free as the day their seedlings sprouted from the earth, we test each batch in our quality control laboratory when they arrive from the farm and once again after they are packaged in our dedicated gluten free facility.

A smooth, oaty breakfast cereal that is milled form high quality oats, and grown with remarkable care. Having a dedicated-free factory ensures the purity of our Gluten Free Oat Bran, which is a wonderful source of soluble fibre. For a nutritious meal use our Gluten Free Oat Bran as a hot cereal or add it to your favourite cereal. It also makes a delightful ingredient in your baking and cooking adventures.

Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my go to brand for oats. It's the best for making refrigerator oats. I usually buy it at Walmart for a pretty decent price. I've bought it a couple of times.
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
I love this product, I make a diet and nutrition professionals always indicate. I liked that the product is pretty cool.

back