GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBob's Red Mill
- Gluten Free Brownie Mix - 21 oz - Case of 4

Bob's Red Mill - Gluten Free Brownie Mix - 21 oz - Case of 4

by Bob's Red Mill

BOB’S RED MILL BAKING MIXES, BROWNIE MIX IS EASY TO PREPARE WITH A RICH, CHOCOLATEY TASTE. THIS GLUTEN-FREE, KOSHER BROWNIE MIX IS THE GO-TO MIX FOR MAKING DELICIOUS BROWNIES. FOR EXTRAORDINARY BROWNIES, TRY ONE OR MORE OF THESE DELICIOUS ADDITIONS:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill - Gluten Free Brownie Mix - 21 oz - Case of 4!
Nicole L.
These aren't bad but they're not my first pick for a gluten free brownie. The flavor is there, but the consistency is very thick, heavy and cake-like. The top has a nice looking texture when it comes out of the oven but it gets a little crumbly. Wouldn't go out of my way for it
Tina R.
NewCastle
Bob's Red Mill - Gluten Free Brownie Mix - 21 oz - Case of 4 uploaded by Tina R.
I loved this brownie mix and so far it’s my favorite ☺️ Tried it with nuts, cherries and cranberries 😅 Liked the most with defrosted cherries and crashed almonds 😋😍 Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?