6 colors available

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Homemade Wonderful Bread Mix.
An employee-owned company.
For bread machines or bake in conventional oven.
Wheat free.
Gluten free.
Dairy free.
All natural product.
You can see our quality.
For bread machines or by hand. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. This moist flavorful bread is ideal for sandwiches, toast, bread crumbs, croutons and other dishes that start with a basic loaf of bread. Contains a blend of gluten free flours.
Casein free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Margo H.
Margo H.
Foodie Expert
My husband went gluten free for autoimmune reasons last year, and we encountered a bit of a problem: we are religious Jews, and gluten free challah bread is mostly terrible. We found one place in New York City that makes delicious gluten free challah, but that bread was breaking the bank so he typically just went without. Then a few months ago, I found this bread mix at the grocery store and decided to try it. OH MY GOSH, THIS FLOUR. THIS FLOUR. Does it bake into flaky, pull-apart challah? No. But it is delicious, and it bakes evenly and is fluffy, and not the least bit crumbly. And at less than $7, we can afford to buy it once a week. The bread that we make with this flour tastes much better than most of the gluten free bread products available in grocery stores, and often better than most specialty stores.
Tip: giving any yeast-based bread made with this flour time for a second rise results in a much airier and softer final product.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
I use this mix to make bread for my dad and it is by far the best gluten free bread mix out there. The final product is also way better than the pre made gluten free breads that are frozen. I highly recommend baking with this.
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Foodie Expert
This bread mix turns out pretty good. While it is hard to get the end result of actual fresh bread with gluten this is a nice substitute. I like to make garlic bread with it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Black Diamond, WA
I love this brand they make every kind of flour and mixes you would want and this one is a great gluten free option!!!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This is good for gluten free people. It is tasty and makes great baked goods. I use it all the time