Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour uploaded by Maria V.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour uploaded by Vilenny L.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour uploaded by Pamella C.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #5 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Wheat Free Dairy Free Gluten Free Cakes, Cookies, Waffles, Pancakes, Breads, Muffins Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat and gluten, this mix can be made into delicious homemade cakes, cookies, breads, muffins, pancakes and waffles.  Contains a blend of gluten free flours from potatos, sorghum, tapioca, garbanzo and fava beans. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

• When you bake with this does it have sort of a chalky flavour? Al...2 Answers
  • I'm wanting a gluten free flour that produces light and fluffy bi...5 Answers
  • Does this flour change the taste or texture of baked goods?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I bake a lot and have just started dipping into gluten free baking since so many of my friends are starting to eat that way. " in 5 reviews
Stacy D.
I started using this about 6 months ago and have only used for entrees and various types of breading.  I've been very happy happy with the results!  I've done a lot of egg wash with a flour coating and this has performed just as well as regular flour.  Taste and texture wise it's been great.  I've used this is a straight flour replacement, and haven't had to adjust the amount used.  With the season turning colder I plan to try some baking, and based on the good reviews I have high hopes that I can actually eat cookies again!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't really see the difference between this and generic flour. Granted it does have a different a little bit of a different taste for my cookies taste the same I all my other baked goods take the same if I use a if I use this one or the name or generic
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Love this blend. It is so easy to duplicate gluten recipes into gluten free recipes with this blend! I love baking and cooking and have gluten free alternatives is so nice! Only downfall is that it is gluten free and certain things don’t work well because of texture and taste! But overall this is a great find for having to be gluten free!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
I bake goodies all the time with this gluten free flour and it’s so good! Leaves a bit more of a sweet flavor while baking, but it gives my sweet breads, cakes and cookies another tasty level! Easily found and affordable at Kroger!
Windi B.
Lafayette
This is my favorite all-purpose GF baking flour. I use it for everything. I just wish more stores carried it! It makes anything from pancakes to pizza! Just make sure you have your extras (yeast, extracts, etc) on hand. Cakes, brownies, biscuits, this will do it all! Hands down, nothing beats this for the price!
Marcela O.
Very good baking flour! It tastes just slightly different than regular processed flour but for me personally, I think Bobs tastes much better. I mainly use this flour for baking breads and have used for making pancakes and honestly, my kids can't taste a difference and love what I make with it! The best part is, I don't feel bloated when consuming the finished baked good as opposed to when I use generic flour or store bought pre-made baking mixes. I only use Bobs Red Mill for all baking needs now.
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
I started out by using this flour before there was a large selection of gluten free products on the market. You can definitely taste the garbanzo beans and the texture was off. With such a large selection of gf flours, I would not recommend this product, unless you plan on baking a flatbread or maybe cornbread and don’t mind the bean taste.

Try the cup for cup by Bob’s Red Mill instead!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Ever since discovering my gluten allergy, I have always used this line of gluten free baking products. Although it is tricky to bake gluten free, this flour makes it easy. I buy this at wegmans and target and recommend the line to all of my friends who are into baking. I also use various other products in this line. I love Bob!
Stephanie H.
When I switched to the Paleo diet I was terrified of baking. This stuff doesn’t miss a beat! I have it as a staple item in my kitchen and it doesn’t leave my food grainy. Also, it’s a 1:1 sub so that’s amazing
Julie S.
I wasn't very impressed with this baking flour, and to be honest, after my first fiasco using this I'm not sure i would buy again to try baking another dish. We read the directions and it said that this would be used as a 1 to 1 substitute for flour. I am a cookie decorator and had someone request gluten free cookies so I decided to try this flour as a direct substitute (none of the other ingredients needed to be substituted). The cookies came out very hard, tough, and chewy. They had a great taste, but the texture was like chewing tough cardboard. It was just too hard to get past and it made the cookies completely inedible.
Jane H.
I'm wanting a gluten free flour that produces light and fluffy biscuits. Would you recommend this product?
Keera S.
When you bake with this does it have sort of a chalky flavour? Also does it it fall apart easily if you use it as a replacement in a cake recipe?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this flour change the taste or texture of baked goods?