Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking Flour uploaded by Brittany M.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking Flour uploaded by Cari M.Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking Flour uploaded by Caroline  A.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bobs Red Mill - Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour - 5 lbs. 2.26kgBobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour is great. Replace the flour not your recipe. Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour makes it easy to transform traditional recipes to gluten free. Simply follow your favorite baking flour.

Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I wasn’t a huge fan of the 1 to 1 Ration mix.  Not because my foods turned out bad.  I just didn’t like the texture of the end product.  My husband loved everything I baked using it.  I haven’t purchased again because textures are very important to me.  It was a very grainy feel.
Olivia B.
Louisville
I love this flour! It is such a great product. The only downside is that it is expensive. I love using it for baking, but I have also used it for cooking. This was the first flour I tried when I had to go gluten free and I will continue to use Bob's Red Mill gluten-free products!
Jamie T.
I have loved using this flour mix as a newer gluten free family! We have been able to substitute it in equally with any of our previously used baked items recipes with minimal to no issue. For a couple recipes, I have added a little extra moisture/liquid to help. I highly recommend using it and will continue to use it for my baking needs!

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking FlourBob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking FlourBob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking Flour
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
This flour blend is my baby. I use it in everything and it’s amazing. Sometimes I add coconut flour or almond flour if I want a more dense product. The flour is pricey, but it’s one of my favorite gf flours! My husband doesn’t eat gf and often can’t tell the difference when I use this flour.

Ps you can use a tablespoon or two to thicken soup or make gravy ;)
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I live/work with a lot of people who complain whenever I make something gluten free. I kept my mouth shut and served up some cranberry chocolate cookies with this GF flour and no one could tell and they loved them! This flourished crumbly or gummy and keeps me healthy! 5 stars Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 To 1 Baking Flour
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I love baking but lately I've been trying to bake gluten free. It's hard finding recipes that don't call for a ton or different expensive flours so this one makes it so easy! I can make any recipe instantly gluten free. I want to hug whoever created this!!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
This is a great easy way to make recipes gluten free. I get it at target and on amazon, not too much more expensive then a good organic I bleached regular flour.
Molly R.
This flour has saved my sad pantry since being diagnosed with celiac disease. You don't need to add a gum which I love, and the texture isn't horrible like other flours. It makes amazing treats and cakes, everything turns out so wonderfully which is great because I can't stand 97% of gluten free box cake type mixes. Now as an avid baker this is pricier than regular flour but thats the downside to having good food with celiac. Its the most cost effective by far, I just wish more stores around me carried this size instead of the 22oz bag. Amazing gf buleberry muffin recipie on bag by the way you have to try it.
Alyssa L.
Bobs 1 to 1 is by far my favorite gluten free flour! I was happy when the upgraded their formula, the old flours don’t hold up to this one. I actually buy it in bulk (25 pound bags). While there are other flours that taste great, as a baker I find this flour is much more reliable as a gluten free substitute and doesn’t add an odd flavor or gummy texture like other flour blends.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
I’m obsessed with this flour for baking!! It really is wonderful to just replace normal flour with. I do however use a little more of this then 1 to 1. Just a personal preference with my recipes. I recommend this to any new gluten free person I come across for their baking needs.

Walmart