Bob's Red Mill Flaked Coconut Unsweetened uploaded by Rheba M.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Flaked Coconut Unsweetened.
To your good health...
We searched the world wide to find the most delicious coconut for you.
Unsulfured and all natural, our dried and flaked coconut brings an exotic taste of the tropics to your table.
You can see our quality!
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
All natural. see more...

• I used to toast coconut & eat it as a snack. I don't remember...1 Answers
  • How are these in baking?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I did not really enjoy this flaked coconut. The llames are to chuncky and tough. I usually don't mind unsweetened coconut because I really enjoy the fresh taste of raw coconut but this was just too bland tasking for me and too dry. I will not be buying this again
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
It's stupid how difficult it is to find unsweetened coconut flakes where I live, so I was thrilled when my local grocery store finally started stocking this product. It's delicious and a great price for the amount you get.
Sarah C.
I buy this in bulk and keep in my freezer, we dye it to decorate desserts, we use it to make coconut butter, candy and so on! It's hard to find in our local store, but when we do, I load up.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Anything that comes from Bob's Red Mill is top notch quality, and these coconut flakes are no exception. They are unsweetened so you can use them in a variety of ways from deserts to throwing them into smoothies and yogurts with some granola. They are also good in cereal with cut up berries. They are very authentic tasting and don't taste chemically or anything. Very good brand and very good product inside the bag!
Jenna M.
I use these for baking, sundaes, and even smoothies. I purchased these in the natural product section at Wegman's. Toast them easily by spreading them out on a microwave safe plate and heating on 30 second intervals, stirring between each heat session. Delicious, crispy topping.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Awesome for use in desserts! No added sugar means they're versatile regarding many dietary restrictions. I use this product for my favorite coconut macaroons recipe. The flavor and texture is consistent and delicious, although I would recommend soaking the coconut briefly to avoid excessive crunchiness.
Alli M.
Bob's Red Mill Flaked Coconut Unsweetened is a perfect tasting coconut for baking and cooking. Since it is unsweetened, you can really taste the coconut. Sweetened is just too sweet. I found it at my local Fred Meyer's.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love this stuff as I just started trying to eat as healthy as possible. After reading about the benefits of unsweetened coconut I had to try it. It's really delicious and I usually eat it with oatmeal or even put some in my smoothies
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
I love this! It is not easy to find unsweetened flaked coconut so when I found this I was so excited! I like to use this to make coconut bon bons with semi sweet chocolate! I've always found the sweetest coconut to be too sweet.
Annie H.
I love these coconut flakes! I use them during the holidays for baking and to give an edge to my Xmas coquito making. I also use it in smoothies and cooking.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How are these in baking?
Sarah B.
I used to toast coconut & eat it as a snack. I don't remember if the coconut I used before was sweetened or not. Would this be ok on its own or do you recommend adding it into other recipes?