BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Hazelnut Flour: All natural Gluten free Low in carbohydrates Good source of fiber and protein Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candie D.
Abilene, TX
I used Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Hazelnut Flour to make macaroons for the first time ever, and they actually turned out great!! It's always easy to find at United Super Market making it super easy to pick up and add to any dish for that extra flavor. I want to try all the flavors they have!!
alyssa 🖤.
Portland, OR
While I don’t have another hazelnut flour to compare this with, I adore the fun texture and nutty taste this adds to my baking. Great alternative to bleached and processed all-purpose flour. I’ve been through a few bags now for everything from banana bread to cupcakes to fried zucchini, definitely recommend.
Ashley S.
I used this to make chocolate hazelnut macarons, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was! Repeat user and now a huge fan of this line. Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for. Try the macarons, either almond or hazelnut, you'll be hooked!
Karla T.
OREM, UT
Not a big fan, I thought the honey 🍯 flavor would be strong but it wasn't the case!
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
Foodie Expert
How does this product compare to Almond Flour?