Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Olivia M.Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Clarissa M.Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Emily S.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #34 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Natural Almond Meal/Flour is ground from whole almonds with the skin intact. Almond meal is low in carbohydrates gluten free and an excellent source of protein fiber and vitamin E. Use it in place of regular flour for low carb baking or try it as a breading for meats and vegetables. It is the quintessential ingredient for many French pastries like the classic frangipane and the ever-popular macaroons. If fine pastry baking is not up your alley simply adding some almond meal to your favorite baked good will add a wonderful richness. It can even be used in place of graham cracker crumbs for a decadent non-bake pie crust.

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love using almond flour in place of traditional all purpose flour. It’s naturally gluten free and healthy for you. It doesn’t taste like almonds to me either. It’s very smooth and easy to work with. It’s also great for Whole30.
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
I absolutely love almond flour for baking and this has to be my favorite brand. The texture really makes a big difference and this flour is super fine. The price pretty steep but I'm still giving it 5 stars because the price is comparable to other brands. We love using this especially for our homemade macarons. Look at our deliciousness 😍
Kristy G.
Miami Lakes, FL
I used Almond Flour to make this low carb cheese pizza. Simply amazing! I use this product weekly to create low carb options for my low carb diet. I purchased this product at Target and I highly recommend it.
Amy O.
If you’re looking for a great alternative to white flour, this is a great option. I’m also a fan of this company for high quality. The only con is paying more for a healthier option. We frequently use this brand and would recommend it to others.
christine D.
i went keto in january and this almond flour has been my saving grace. i’ve made bread, biscuits, pizza dough, BAGELS, and have the potential to make so much more. i don’t miss flour because almond flour has such better flavor and is way better for me. 13/10 would recommend. can’t wait to eat the bagels i made tonight!
Lorelei K.
This stuff is amazing! The texture is so fine, it makes baking with it a breeze. The slight nitty flavor is a great addition to any grain free baked good recipe you might want to try. Keep it in the fridge so it doesn’t go rancid and get bitter!
Rebecca J.
Fruita, CO
I love this flour. I substitute in anything requiring flour and haven’t had a single problem. The best yet was a pecan pie I made for Thanksgiving... it was even better than in years past. I have now made a permanent change to the recipe!
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
My two daughters are gf and I eat a low carb diet so we use a lot of almond flour. This a high quality product and works well in all recipes that call for it. I trust Bobs Red Mill.
Monica H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love this product for our low carb recipes!! Super easy to work with and a very yummy taste definitely will continue to use a healthy alternative to regular flour.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Almond meal/almond flour is suprisingly difficult to find if you aren't familiar with this brand. But Red Mill has a wonderful variety of "alternative" baking products that are reliable and affordable. All around a solid brand and a staple in our household.

back