BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Evaporated cane juice. All natural. To your good health. - Bob Moore. Cane sugar (also known as evaporated cane juice), is delicious for coffee, tea, cereals, cooking, canning and baking. Natural golden sugar crystals of unrefined sugar cane juice, it contains more of the sugar cane's natural nutrients than refined white sugar. Cane sugar can be used in place of refined sugars one for one. You Can See Our Quality! Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.

Jessica F.
Hollywood, FL
If you have never had sugar cane juice this might taste a little bit different to you, I grew up drinking it, so this is a familiar flavor for me. I use this instead of sugar for a lot of things, and I like knowing that its as close to natural as possible.
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
I think this sugar is great but its a little pricey and I don't like the plastic it comes in it seems to really rip down and not hold its shape it must go into a container