BY BOB'S RED MILL

Extra thick.
Rolled oats.
To your good health.
Friend of the heart.
High in protein & fiber and no cholesterol!
Bob's Red Mill old fashioned extra thick rolled oats are uniquely " Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the great northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States!
These oats are rolled extra thick to give more "bite and texture" to your breakfast.
You can see our quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Target*
monica c.
Bob's Red Mill makes several great products! The rolled oats are one of my family's favorites. We have been eating them for over a year now and won't go back. Great flavor!
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
As a kid I never liked oatmeal. As I've gotten older my taste buds have changed, I'm trying to get healthier and lose weight, and I recently got into making overnight oats. I use this brand and they always come out very good. Great flavor.
Molly M.
APO, AE
I made these a lot while I was breastfeeding, as they help increase milk supply. They were yummy in various forms!!