Bob's Red Mill Extra Thick Rolled Oats Whole Grain uploaded by Madison L.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

• To your Good Health...Bob Moore
  • Friend of the Heart
  • Kosher

High in Protein & fiber and No Cholesterol!

Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Extra thick rolled oats are uniquely “Kiln Toasted” and freshly milled from the highest quality farm-fresh oats in the world. These oats are rolled extra thick to give more “bite and texture” you our breakfast.

Buy on Target*
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These Bob's Red Mill Extra Thick Rolled Oats are my favorite. Not only do they taste great, they are whole grain! I don't even buy quick oats, these work for everything. Definitely a great value!
monica c.
Bob's Red Mill makes several great products! The rolled oats are one of my family's favorites. We have been eating them for over a year now and won't go back. Great flavor!
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
As a kid I never liked oatmeal. As I've gotten older my taste buds have changed, I'm trying to get healthier and lose weight, and I recently got into making overnight oats. I use this brand and they always come out very good. Great flavor.
Molly M.
APO, AE
I made these a lot while I was breastfeeding, as they help increase milk supply. They were yummy in various forms!!