BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

• To Your Good Health...
  • Kosher
  • All Natural

No chemicals are used in the making of Bob's Red Mill Dried Apples. Try cooking Dried Apples with hot cereals and add them into your muffins, waffle, cinnamon rolls, or cookie doughs for a delightful treat.

• I know bobs red mill is supposed to be a better brand and...6 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love all the Red Mill products, and these are no exception! There's so many things you can do with these sweet, yummy little pieces! Some days, I just like them right out of the bag for an afternoon snack, but I've also used them in baked goodies, in oatmeal, in stuffing, yogurt, salads, etc. There so much you can do! I always have these on hand!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I like and trust all of Bob's Red Mill products. This one is not different. Great for cereal, yogurt, ice cream or oatmeal topping. Also great by themselves.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
I am a fan of Bob's Red Mill products and this one does not disappoint! Great as a snack or topping for things like oatmeal or yogurt! Yum!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love this product line but there's something about the flavor of these that I don't like. I'll stick with fresh apples
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love Bob's Red Mill!!! And these apples are DELICIOUS!! I like to put them on my oatmeal or in baked goods.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
These are really great and tastes delicious. It's a really good brand and goes great with oatmeal.
Danielle M.
Saint Peters, MO
Love these! I put them in my crock pot steel cut oats! I LOVE all of Bob's Red Mill products!
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
Awesome for oatmeal also for baking. I did mine in some apple spice cake it was good
Ashley G.
I really like this product especially for a small stacked snack in the afternoon
Michelle C.
St. John's
These are super. I put them in my baking all the time. They plump up to the right consistency and ar super in oatmeal.
debbie o.
I know bobs red mill is supposed to be a better brand and insinuated that it's healthy, but his much sugar is in this product and how many preservatives to be able to store dried apples in a bag?