BY BOB'S RED MILL

Corn Grits cook quickly and make a rich and delicious porridge for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This freshly milled corn meal is also the indispensable ingredient for classic Italian polenta.

Corn Grits-Polenta makes a popular breakfast, especially in the Eastern and Southern states. Many gourmet Italian and Mediterranean restaurants feature our polenta. The recipes on our packages are simple and delicious. Also makes a delightful hot cereal served with milk and honey or brown sugar. Buy corn grits polenta online. Available in regular or organic.

• Can I make this ahead of time and heat it up later in the...2 Answers
  • I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tr...7 Answers
  • "They are easy to prepare and taste great every time." in 1 review
  • "A little too pricey compared to store brand and others that taste and do the same. " in 1 review
Kendro T.
This is one of my favorite products from Bob’s Red Mill. I love making polenta with sautéed veggies for breakfast. A little goes a long way, the bag is inexpensive and makes for a great lunch or brunch.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Great brand! They have tons of gluten free products too. But I like to use this and make shrimp and cheese grits. Nice chewy texture when cooked properly. A bit pricy but worth it
Rochelle B.
Delicious. Bob's Red Mill is my favorite brand for grains and such. I use this to make polenta bowl and top it with my favorite savory toppings. You can also make a fruit bowl with it, sweeten it with non dairy milk and honey and tip it with fruits
Carson M.
This makes great grits or even polenta (basically the same minus the consistency).

Cheap and lasts a long time. Reheats well if you have leftovers. Overall Bob’s Red Mill products haven’t let me down and are super yummy.
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I adore this polenta! It cooks up fast, and you get a lot for your money. Easy to make and very versatile, this is a staple in my home. GREAT FLAVOR! I like to add butter and some chicken stock to mine. It is great paired with crispy, thick cut bacon and poached eggs with cheddar cheese on top. (That was what I requested my boyfriend to make for my birthday dinner last year). The whole meal was under $10, and we had some to spare. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Another great pairing is with oven-roasted chicken and roasted asparagus. Shrimp is great with this too...you can make shrimp and grits ! :)
Kristi D.
I've never had polenta before and this was awesome!! I've made it a few different ways, throwing different types of cheese in there, serving it with several types of proteins and it's been a big hit! Even my two year old will eat it!
Melinda H.
I think you will like grits. A southern staple, it is an addition to breakfast, and other meals too. Kind of tasteless, but good. Made from corn, and you can trust these as a high quality brand
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
Living in the "north," I don't have a lot of options for grits. Luckily I found this brand, which is the closest I can get to real, stone-ground grits. They are easy to prepare and taste great every time.
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was gluten free for a bit per drs orders and always had a hard time finding anything that cooled correctly and tasted good. I made these as an Italian dish and have no regrets! so delicious!
Erica S.
I've only used BRM polenta for a light dusting on my baking sheet when making pizza at home. If you've never tried it, go for it! Makes a nice crunch under your crust! and keeps the pizza from sticking to the pan.
Ashley T.
I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tried it before so how does it compare to similar products on the market?
cristina r.
Can I make this ahead of time and heat it up later in the week for easy meal prep?