Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta

by Bob's Red Mill

Corn Grits cook quickly and make a rich and delicious porridge for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This freshly milled corn meal is also the indispensable ingredient for classic Italian polenta.

Corn Grits-Polenta makes a popular breakfast, especially in the Eastern and Southern states. Many gourmet Italian and Mediterranean restaurants feature our polenta. The recipes on our packages are simple and delicious. Also makes a delightful hot cereal served with milk and honey or brown sugar. Buy corn grits polenta online. Available in regular or organic.

Can I make this ahead of time and heat it up later in the week for easy meal prep?
I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tried it before so how does it compare to similar products on the market?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are easy to prepare and taste great every time.in reviews
A little too pricey compared to store brand and others that taste and do the same. in reviews
Monroe, NC
Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta uploaded by Kay D.
These grits are the absolute best, creamiest, tastiest corn grits ever. Quality, healthy ingredients shine thru in all their products. Not only are they simple , natural ingredients but this company which is employee owned is a perfect and classic example of an excellent business model and it shines thru in all their products. I will never use a different polenta because quite simply this is the best one hands down.
Brooklyn, NY
Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta uploaded by Amy L.
Love the grits from Bob’s! They cook evenly and don’t clump like some other brands, and you don’t need to be constantly whisking to get a smooth consistency. It’s the only brand I use for shrimp and grits.
Evansville, WY
We love this stuff. I just feels like home! I’ve made it and mixed in berry and honey. We mixed in chocolate chips, or plain with butter, pepper and salt. Whichever way you like it it’s a nice winter heady meal you can make easily with hot water.
Portland, OR
I feel like these are a good price for the quality and amount I get; it's a pantry staple (I make a LOT of polenta cakes and grits) so quality is pretty important to me. They absorb flavor easily and don't have a processed taste or texture. Definitely worth the buy.
This polenta is super delicious and creamy!! I always buy this when I make my chicken cacciatore or shrimp and grits!! I use the quick cook method but instead of just water I use Better Than Bouillon, Roasted Chicken Base, Premium, 8 oz (pack of 6) to zhush up my polenta and add Sargento® Artisan Blends® Parmesan Cheese Shredded at the end when it’s done!! I absolutely recommend this polenta
Sunnyvale, CA
Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta uploaded by Carrie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
These grits are amazing they take minutes to cook add some butter and cheese and it is the perfect side dish for any meal
This is one of my favorite products from Bob’s Red Mill. I love making polenta with sautéed veggies for breakfast. A little goes a long way, the bag is inexpensive and makes for a great lunch or brunch.
Rossville, GA
Great brand! They have tons of gluten free products too. But I like to use this and make shrimp and cheese grits. Nice chewy texture when cooked properly. A bit pricy but worth it
Laud Lakes, FL
Delicious. Bob's Red Mill is my favorite brand for grains and such. I use this to make polenta bowl and top it with my favorite savory toppings. You can also make a fruit bowl with it, sweeten it with non dairy milk and honey and tip it with fruits
Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits are an excellent product. I use them in my shrimp and grits recipe and for cheesy grits.