Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits Polenta uploaded by Kendro T.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Corn Grits-Polenta makes a popular breakfast, especially in the Eastern and Southern states. Many gourmet Italian and Mediterranean restaurants feature our polenta. The recipes on our packages are simple and delicious. Also makes a delightful hot cereal served with milk and honey or brown sugar. Buy corn grits polenta online. Available in regular or organic.

• I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tr...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kendro T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite products from Bob’s Red Mill. I love making polenta with sautéed veggies for breakfast. A little goes a long way, the bag is inexpensive and makes for a great lunch or brunch.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great brand! They have tons of gluten free products too. But I like to use this and make shrimp and cheese grits. Nice chewy texture when cooked properly. A bit pricy but worth it
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious. Bob's Red Mill is my favorite brand for grains and such. I use this to make polenta bowl and top it with my favorite savory toppings. You can also make a fruit bowl with it, sweeten it with non dairy milk and honey and tip it with fruits
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I adore this polenta! It cooks up fast, and you get a lot for your money. Easy to make and very versatile, this is a staple in my home. GREAT FLAVOR! I like to add butter and some chicken stock to mine. It is great paired with crispy, thick cut bacon and poached eggs with cheddar cheese on top. (That was what I requested my boyfriend to make for my birthday dinner last year). The whole meal was under $10, and we had some to spare. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Another great pairing is with oven-roasted chicken and roasted asparagus. Shrimp is great with this too...you can make shrimp and grits ! :)
Kristi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've never had polenta before and this was awesome!! I've made it a few different ways, throwing different types of cheese in there, serving it with several types of proteins and it's been a big hit! Even my two year old will eat it!
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was gluten free for a bit per drs orders and always had a hard time finding anything that cooled correctly and tasted good. I made these as an Italian dish and have no regrets! so delicious!
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've only used BRM polenta for a light dusting on my baking sheet when making pizza at home. If you've never tried it, go for it! Makes a nice crunch under your crust! and keeps the pizza from sticking to the pan.
Janet H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent for making polenta as well as for cornbread or for adding a little bit of texture to pizza crusts. Bob's Red Mill is a trusted brand in our household.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love polenta and like this company's consistency and great quality. It's pricey but worth it if you're looking for guaranteed GF products.
Lee Ann T.
I love polenta. My boyfriend is a chef, so I get pretty lucky with some delicious dinners and these corn grits are a staple in our house.
Ashley T.
I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tried it before so how does it compare to similar products on the market?